The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 05-03-2017, 08:33 PM   #1
d2crosson

Drives: 2014 Corvette Sting Ray
How to Remove Phone Connected Command

In my 2014 Corvette Stingray, the command Phone Connected is in the middle of the DIC. I can't check my MPG or anything else. How do I turn this command off?
d2crosson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 07:50 PM   #2
h422694

Drives: '16 Z06 7 Spd, 2024 High Country HD
I think you've accidentally changed the DIC configuration. Try this:

Either start car or make sure accessories are on so you can see the DIC display.
On the right side of the steering wheel, there is a cluster of 5 buttons, 4 with arrows and one in the center that I think says 'SEL'. Press the left button.
The left side of the display widow should have a list of items, Info, Performance, Audio, Phone, and Navigation (if equipped). Yours is probably highlighted on 'Phone".
Press the up or down arrow until 'Info' is highlighted. Press the 'SEL' button.

This should get rid of the Phone display. You can then press either the up or down arrow to cycle thru the available displays. If the display you are look for is not here, repeat the above process except highlight Performance instead of Info. This gives you a different set of displays. You can do any of this configuration any time the vehicle is on or accessory power is available.

Hope this helps.
h422694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:01 PM   #3
h422694

Drives: '16 Z06 7 Spd, 2024 High Country HD
Update: After responding to you 3 days ago, I got ready this morning to go to a car show and had the 'Phone Connected' on the DIC. I had cleaned the car late the night before and it was not there when I put it in the garage. I immediately changed the display back to 'Perf' and left. About 2 blocks from the house the phone rang and came thru the radio. Problem is I had NEVER paired the phone. I've received many, many calls over the past 2 yrs while in the car and none ever came thru the radio. I got a call late today and it came thru the radio again. This time I just turned Blue tooth off on the phone and it switched back to the phone.
I'm not sure what is going on but if I find out anything I'll post it.
h422694 is offline   Reply With Quote