The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > California

Old 10-29-2013, 05:34 AM   #1
yxjackxh

Drives: corvette c6
Want to Order C7 non-Z51 at MSRP

Because of the hectic Z51 constraint I want to just order a non-z51 from a dealer in socal charging MSRP. I heard non-z51's are being ordered and delivered within 1month-2months. Anybody know of any dealer??

Thanks!
yxjackxh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:11 AM   #2
ec1990

Drives: 2012 AGM SS
Not in California but it can't hurt to call and ask. If no luck check out one of the major dealers in the northeast such as Kerbeck, Criswell, or others.
ec1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:39 AM   #3
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yxjackxh View Post
Because of the hectic Z51 constraint I want to just order a non-z51 from a dealer in socal charging MSRP. I heard non-z51's are being ordered and delivered within 1month-2months. Anybody know of any dealer??

Thanks!
Contact Emily Smith at Chevy of Naperville (IL) and if you commit to an non-Z51 order w/ a deposit the GM may give you 1K off msrp. Just ask.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Contact Lori Rios @ Quality Chevrolet, Escondido. She will get you hooked up. 100% guarantee it will be at MSRP. I'm not sure when their next allocation is though.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
yxjackxh

Drives: corvette c6
Thanks for the insight guys! It's very tough playing the waiting game... I heard Z51's are going to take as early as April of 2014 to 2015 models? So i cant help but to opt for a nonZ51.
yxjackxh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #6
Mike@HennesseyPerformance

Drives: 70 Camaro
If you'd like one with 500+ Horsepower we can sell you a car at MSRP with a package.

979.885.1300. Available in our Texas or California store.
Mike@HennesseyPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:15 PM   #7
RRO

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray
If you are still looking, I purchased my none Z51 from Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale. Excellent service and shipped to my door in So. Ca. Ask for Art Berger, great guy and stress free transaction.
RRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #8
ronvenna21

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Win chevrolet in carson,ca is ordering at MSRP. Ask for Danny there he will hook you up.
ronvenna21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #9
Courtesy Motorsports
Joel Hamilton

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Hey guys, New to the forum. I am at Courtesy Chevrolet in San Jose. I have just created a new department here that will focus on the Performance and driving aspect of the Corvette's. My department is called Courtesy Motorsports. I sell at MSRP, and I provide you with a Performance Driving Clinic on the race track with an instructor. This is all included in the price. I will also be hunting for performance based discounts for our Courtesy Motorsports Members. We have one of the highest allocations in Northern California. The Courtesy Motorsports Department will focus on the Corvette Stingray, Camaro, and SS. If your searching for a Corvette, we have several in stock right now.
Courtesy Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:59 PM   #10
BluStinger01

Drives: Calm stinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesy Motorsports View Post
Hey guys, New to the forum. I am at Courtesy Chevrolet in San Jose. I have just created a new department here that will focus on the Performance and driving aspect of the Corvette's. My department is called Courtesy Motorsports. I sell at MSRP, and I provide you with a Performance Driving Clinic on the race track with an instructor. This is all included in the price. I will also be hunting for performance based discounts for our Courtesy Motorsports Members. We have one of the highest allocations in Northern California. The Courtesy Motorsports Department will focus on the Corvette Stingray, Camaro, and SS. If your searching for a Corvette, we have several in stock right now.
What is your status on the z51 package? Do you know 2015 pricing? I bought my previous camaro from you guys. I am on a waiting list but have not ran numbers yet. Anything you guys can do to help out on pricing?
BluStinger01 is offline   Reply With Quote