The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 08-15-2014, 09:19 PM   #15
Bulos

Drives: 2015 Z51 2LT CRM & 2006 Scion TC
I am getting my Crystal Red coupe through Becky she is as nice as everyone says however at the moment the Z-51 still may be constrained so I would ask any dealer you are going to buy from if in fact Kentucky is ready to build your car. If you don't want that particular package still make sure none of the options you desire are constrained for you could end up waiting a while. Unscrupulous dealers might take your money and keep you hanging. I have been trying to get an order placed since March. First with a local dealer that held a deposit up until a few weeks ago when I finally decided to talk to Becky and after I did I got my deposit back and decided to deal with her instead. She is up front and you will know where you stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
Yes she's great but a dealer person too .......an order # is just one the dealer creates! it means nothing until the code assoc with it says #2000.....then you are good, a code under that, like my pic above , means you do not have a car being built. Get the report in your hand with your name and "retail sold" to the right of the red circle. Accept nothing less.Keep in mind that this is not Becky's job to update you , but it is your dealers job. He's the one making money off this, hold him accountable, and no one at GM for updates.
Bulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:44 PM   #16
SlikNik

Drives: 2012 Ford FX2 Quad Cab F150
Was just told last Thursdays allocations had some restraints. The Z51 package and all carbon fiber roofs, only glass were available.
Hopefully better luck this Thursday. This is going to be so rough waiting. I want it all cleaned up waxed and in my garage.
SlikNik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:29 PM   #17
Dada

Drives: Z51 White on Black
Call some other dealers, like I know Mike Davenport at Bachman has allocation and even if there are restraints he can quickly find out from GM rep, you want a dealer who will go extra mile to check if car is available and can be built. He did this for me the week of final orders for GM re 2014. Tell him Erick sent you.
Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #18
Bulos

ditto
Old 08-19-2014, 11:03 PM   #19
Bulos

Finally

Looks like I'm off and running I finally was able to place an order. Thank You Becky! Crystal Red Metallic Coupe, Z51, 2LT, Back Spokes, Black Interior, 7 Speed.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:12 AM   #20
WildOne
the "crazy cat" lady

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Blk Vrt
Does anyone have any idea on pricing yet? I'm not planning to order for a couple of months yet but was wondering. Anyone contemplating the Pacific package? I have a local dealer that I've bought several cars from and will try to work a deal as my parent's and I are both buying cars at the same time. If not it's likely I'll call Becky.
WildOne is offline   Reply With Quote