Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-11-2010, 10:36 PM   #85
n!ght r!der
That Guy

Drives: really good
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickerda View Post
I really don’t understand all these “search is your friend” post. If I can find all the answers in my users manual or by searching the web, then why should I be a member of this site? I believe the point of this forum is to allow members to share information and our experiences. This bashing of new members is rude and uncalled for, if you’re so smart, just answer their question and be the hero. If the information is in the users manual or on a web site, reference where to go to get more information. The point is this should be the first place anyone comes to find information about fifth generation Camaros, not the last.
On here, when people tell you to search, they mean to search on the forum most of the time.. but I see what your saying and it is pretty rude how people act towards new members sometimes.
n!ght r!der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #86
spoone123
Next is SS camaro.....

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS, Rally yellow
1. Don't use machine car wash, its put swirls on your car. (my first mistake)
2. Dont' back up your car if unless nothing is back there.
3. Activate your onstar
4. Read owner manual (that's answer lot of questions, Gas,oil change)
5. Tap TC once to turn off traction controll
6. Press and hold TC for like 7 seconds to turn off TC, Stability controll
spoone123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #87
bbq

Drives: 2010 camaro rs 2ss six speed
new to camaro5

bought a 2010 camaro rs 2ss 6 speed hurst and did some bolt ons a cold air intake long tube headers with high flow cads just wondering do i need a tune or not. its not throwing any codes.and if a tune is needeed any suggestions on a hand held or dyno tune.
bbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #88
Algeron

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Convertible, 1998 Z28
Just a side note. I bought my car used, and it did not come with an owner's manual. I have learned a good bit from this site, and I did download a PDF version of the manual. However, the manual I found was not for a vert and lacking the info about the safety net, etc. I guess it was my fault for assuming the manual was generic and covered all models.

However, I, and I am sure there are many others here who feel the same, would like to offer my thanks to all the members here that have offered helpful advice during my brief time here.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #89
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
people are on here because they like the questions..the different threads...the helpful hints...and some are here because they need some answers.....if you guys dont want to answer his questions....move on ..dont post your opinions,nobody cars...hey google it...theres a good one...if that was what eveyone did ..you would not be able to have 7 thousand plus posts..then what would you do with your time...if you guys giving stupid opinions cant ..or wont answer...get out of the way there are plenty of people that will....your just not a big deal
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #90
ronkstevens

Drives: 2013 2LT Blue Ray Metallic Sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjcsj View Post
Anyone know the recommended tire pressure?
The best thing to do is look at the sidewall of the tire. The maximum pressure will be imprinted there. Every tire is different (make/model/size) so that is the best answer that can be given.
ronkstevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #91
ronkstevens

Drives: 2013 2LT Blue Ray Metallic Sunroof
Here is the big problem I have with telling people just to search: Sometimes you may not be sure exactly what to search for. You can't type into a search (Google or on-site) "Help with thingie in engine compartment that looks like a backward 'C'". But by asking this in a thread someone should be helpful enough to not only give you the proper name, but be able to help direct you to your requested information. Some people aren't as good as others in picking the best keywords to search. We should be able to help
ronkstevens is offline   Reply With Quote