The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Marketplace > Commercial Classifieds Marketplace > Interior Parts & Accessories

Old 02-18-2014, 05:20 PM   #1
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking HeatShield Custom Fit Windshield Reflectors IN STOCK @ Apex Motorsports!!!

IN STOCK!!!

HeatShield Custom Fit Windshield Reflector: $39.95

Keep your car cool and protect your dash and upholstery. Aside from being practical, HeatShield makes a great gift for a co-worker, friend, or family member!

WHY USE HEATSHIELD:

Car Stays Cooler.
Absolutely. We’ve measured a temperature difference of as much as 40˚ F (25˚ C.), but you will feel an average temperature reduction in your car of about 25˚ F.

Fits Right!
We’re serious about accuracy. Our computer-driven cutting machines are capable of producing exact HeatShields for virtually every car, truck and van.

No Fasteners.
HeatShield is designed to be supported with the car’s sunvisors alone. No Velcro, no suction cups, or anything else!

Easy to Use.
Unroll across dash, lift HeatShield and drop sunvisors. For storage, roll up and secure with special Velcro strap.

Two Year Warranty

Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Thank you for a great start to the week Corvette7!!!

Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:38 PM   #3
purpleRac3r

Drives: 1974 & 2014 Corvette Stingrays
Just ordered one for my Stingray today, after baking every time I got into it! Even with the carbon fiber roof panel, it gets pretty warm inside under the sun. This will help a lot!
'74 Stingray coupe, heavily modified, as seen in August 2011 VETTE magazine, 2014 Stingray Z51 #196, ordered 02/11/13, built 08/29/13, Museum Delivery 10/04/13, driven daily!

purpleRac3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:36 PM   #4
shamrock

Drives: 2014 Laguna Blue
I have this sun shield already. The fit is perfect, but the ad above is incorrect. The C7 sunvisors do not reach the sun shield, so it does sag after repeated use.
shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #5
HoopsC7

Drives: 2014 370Z Touring Roadster
Hey Apex - are you going to carry the sturdier ones that fold up 3 or 4 times? Tougher to store but definitely better looking. Maybe with optional logos?
HoopsC7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:44 PM   #6
EDK53

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 2LT Z51
I ordered directly from Heatshield and the product comes nowhere near fitting my Stingray. It is too wide from side to side as well as from top to bottom. I can't get the visors to cleanly hold it in place. Further, it sags horribly in the middle sf there is at least a 4 inch gap around the sides and underneath the rear view mirror which pretty much negates the purpose of a sunshade. Very disappointed....
EDK53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apex motorsports, c7 heatshield, windshield