The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions

Old 11-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #15
baskethead

Drives: 15 Z06
Becky Doyle at Rodgers Chevrolet. Just purchased my third car from them in 3 years and i live in Florida!
Greg
baskethead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:38 PM   #16
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Was browsing through their inventory.... looks like Bud's has a good selection on-hand. Coupes and verts... Z51's and non-Z's.

Here's a cool little silver on gray w/ an auto and the Z51-spoiler in CFM... they discounted it 2K off sticker too.

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dd...num_records=75
Attached Images

Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:26 AM   #17
Auto Motive

Drives: 1995 Corvette Coupe Artic White
I am waiting for the pricing on the Z06 hopefully under $90k base. I have three cars on my bucket list and will buy 2016. Z06, Cuda, Mach 1 - I want the Z but price point and taxes limit at$100k. Rumored cuda with the new hellcat hemi $70-75k and Mach 1 5.0 v8 or 5.8 $75k. My daughters Challenger 392 is a monster and drive like a luxury car at 100mph. I could just imagine a smaller lighter car with 600- plus hp/.
Auto Motive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:28 PM   #18
StuartV

Drives: Tesla S85, C7 1LT CG, Nissan Leaf
I am one of the lucky few who when talking with my barber about getting ready to order my C7 from a dealer in Atlanta at MSRP plus DOC fee, he said he would ask his uncle who owns a Chevy dealership in a neighboring town to call me. A few days later his uncle did call and told me he was a small dealer and could not get a car very soon but would be glad to order my C7 at invoice. After returning from the Las Vegas orientation he said he was given 3 allocations and I would be his second car. We confirmed my order in November and I am now at 3300 expecting delivery in early May. I am a 66 year old retired car lover with a Blue Tesla S85 and Silver Prius. I have no interest in aggressive performance from my Tesla or C7, just love the looks of both cars. So my Cyber Grey, 1LT automatic is costing me $49,000. Probably the best money I have ever spent.
StuartV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:30 AM   #19
Jabs

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS Stage 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartV View Post
I am one of the lucky few who when talking with my barber about getting ready to order my C7 from a dealer in Atlanta at MSRP plus DOC fee, he said he would ask his uncle who owns a Chevy dealership in a neighboring town to call me. A few days later his uncle did call and told me he was a small dealer and could not get a car very soon but would be glad to order my C7 at invoice. After returning from the Las Vegas orientation he said he was given 3 allocations and I would be his second car. We confirmed my order in November and I am now at 3300 expecting delivery in early May. I am a 66 year old retired car lover with a Blue Tesla S85 and Silver Prius. I have no interest in aggressive performance from my Tesla or C7, just love the looks of both cars. So my Cyber Grey, 1LT automatic is costing me $49,000. Probably the best money I have ever spent.
Hey Stuart, could you ping me your dealers info? I'll be looking at 2015 and am shopping around trying to see the best deal I can get

Haven't heard of any under 50K so congrats

Jabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:58 PM   #20
hjaveri

Drives: Ford Expedition
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartV View Post
Stuart - Can you also ping me with the same details? I was looking at purchasing a 2015. Congrats on yours!
hjaveri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:03 PM   #21
thrilled

Drives: 1LT
I'm starting to see prices starting to go dow.I would say if you haven't purchased yours yet,be patient it's getting near that time that dealers will start relaxing their prices.
thrilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:02 AM   #22
Dada

Drives: Z51 White on Black
I've been scouring for the right dealers, i wanted a 14 and found a dealer that was straight forward and not playing games. If u need to know who to get a 14 from or order a 15 Ill tell you the honest few and those who honor supplier too
Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:52 AM   #23
Jabs

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS Stage 2
After contacting almost every dealership in my area and even placing an order with one for a 2014 which was later canceled due to the dealerships deceitful treatment I have decided to order from Becky D at Rodgers Chevrolet.

Best decision I’ve ever made with buying a car and if I’m in the market for another Chevy anytime I’ll reach out to her. I was a bit hesitant to order out of state but she had made the process worry free and has been on top of everything. It doesn’t hurt that she also knows her stuff J

Just some things to point out:

· She ordered the car without a deposit until the car moved to a 2000 status (Order accepted by GM)
· Called dealerships in my area for a courtesy delivery with a very low price.
· Has kept me in the loop on changes in options for the 2015, constraints (with percentages), pricing, etc.
· Even though my car had two constraints this week (painted roof and Z51 package) the order still went through
· No additional dealer fees or markups, she’s honest and straightforward.

Becky has made the whole process easy and enjoyable! Highly recommend her!

Jabs is offline   Reply With Quote