Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-22-2019, 08:29 PM   #1
OnThaCheap

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Turbo
WTT 2006 Z06 for ZL1

Located in SOCAL. I’ve owned a couple 5th gen Camaro’s and after my last Turbo SS was rearended and totaled I decided to go the Corvette route. Long story short, I love the Vette but I just miss a Camaro in my driveway so I’m looking for a zl1 preferably 2013 and up but am open to anything, must be a manual car however. This is what I have to offer... It’s a badass black on black 2006 Z06 HCI (heads, cam, intake) that puts down 615whp N/A and 720 on a 100 shot of spray. I have a ton of documentation on this car that I can provide. All of the engine work etc... Creeping just past 83k miles and most of the work was done about 20k miles ago. Also has a Monster twin disk clutch good for 1000hp and a stage 4 RPM transmissions rearend that was nearly $4k and has less than 2500 miles on it. Car comes with black Forgestar F14 wheels 18x10 front and 18x12 rear with 345 Mickey Thompson’s rear. Also can possibly include some 19x12 forgestars with 335 Nitto drag radials (better for street driving). The 19” wheels are silver. Also has a pretty sweet sound system, 2 12” Rockford Fosgate P2’s with a 1000watt amp. Box and wiring is set up with quick disconnects for easy removal at the track. Car is straight piped from the headers back, I do have high flow cats for it that tone it down slightly but they’re not installed (car is loud and sounds amazing). Paint is in pretty good shape but does have a couple rock chips out front and a few around the wide body which is inevitable on these cars. Car is lowered and hit a pretty substantial dip in the highway with the drag tires which are an inch or so taller than the street setup so there’s a small crack in the drivers side wheel well (fiberglass) that is hardly noticeable. I’m leaving a lot out on this ad but if there is any interest contact me at 252-773-2280. I value my Vette at about $34-35k so looking for a ZL1 in the same ball par (mods are a plus always). Would also consider a 6th gen SS with mods. Having trouble uploading pics so text me and I’ll send you all the pics and some vids if you like.
OnThaCheap is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
corvette, wtt, z06, zl1