The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 02-19-2007, 02:57 PM   #57
MaroMike

Drives: 2008 CHallenger SRT8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMCC Gary View Post
you tell him Doug.
I Was in florida 2 years at the end of May. Talk about miserable.It was over a 100 degrees everyday. We spent a lot of time inside with the air on.
HEY!!!!!! No double team posting until I'm a senior member!!!:p
Ludwig Classic Maple D/Bass Zildjian Overhead

AMERICA, Home of the Free, Because of The Brave
MaroMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:14 AM   #58
WMCC Doug
Camaro for life

Drives: 2002 Hot Rod Magazine Ltd. Ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaroMike View Post
HEY!!!!!! No double team posting until I'm a senior member!!!:p
Gary and I always watch each out for each other!

Mike, I've been thinking some about our different enviroments, and I guess it's what you get used to, but I know I would miss the change of seasons if I lived in the south. Autumn is my favorite season here in Michigan. The changing leaves, and that crisp fall air. Sitting around a fire with our friends in the cool crisp night air. Those are some good times! Our Club goes on a Fall Color Tour to the northern part of lower Michigan every year on the 2nd weekend in October. It's my favorite Club activity all year. Here are some pics, enjoy ............ you should come up in October and check it out.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2007, 12:53 AM   #59
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Oh, that is just beautiful! I'm jealous. I miss the vacations w/ my parents 20 years ago when we'd drive up north and see the color changes in the trees and all. There's so much to see and enjoy still. I might have to plan a road trip for next year further north. I love that picture....very nice.
Attached Images

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:00 AM   #60
WMCC Doug
Camaro for life

Hey Doug, How ya doin'?

That photo was taken in the Traverse City area of Michigan. The car is one of our members 2001 Berger SS. It's the only Sunset Orange Metallic w/gold stripes, Berger SS. Pretty car! Great scenery!
Old 02-20-2007, 11:35 AM   #61
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Doing great, thanks. Finally getting over a little sinus crap that's been kicking my butt for a week. Ugh.... I have to get up to Michigan in that time of year for a car show or release of info...sumthin. It's just that I'm so far off w/ the way it is. I can go up to north Texas and see some nice changing of the colors of trees. You folks are very lucky to be able to experience that every year!

I seriously hope that when the new Camaro comes out, there will be a few excellent aftermarket companies (Berger, Tom Henry, Dick Harrel, GMMG, etc) that get the opportunity to make special editions. It's going to be very tough for me to pick one up, but it's a dream I have. So far, I've had one of each...a V6, Z28, and SS. Now, I want to get into a special edition. I pray it works out....financially.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:40 AM   #62
MaroMike

Drives: 2008 CHallenger SRT8
Absolutely magnificent Doug!!! Truely beautiful indeed. In Fla., our palm tree lined beaches are gorgeous. But other than that, once you've seen 10 miles of it, you've seen it all. Except for the panhandle maybe.

I've been to Washington state in the summer time. Just beautiful!!!!! Only thing was, that it rained the whole 2 weeks I was there. Never saw the sun................thought I was in London. Good thing I didn't happen across a rope. :eek:
Ludwig Classic Maple D/Bass Zildjian Overhead

AMERICA, Home of the Free, Because of The Brave
MaroMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:13 PM   #63
WMCC Doug
Camaro for life

Thanks, Guys! Michigan is truely a beautiful State. There's much more to Michigan than just Detroit, which is just one little corner. The rest of the State is much different.

We may not be able to enjoy our Camaros all year long, but we make the best out of the 9 months of "Camaro Weather" we do get to enjoy.