Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 07-27-2011, 06:01 AM   #6217
Black Friday
Purchased on Black Friday

Drives: 2010 Black SS Lingenfelter Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Came across this photo the other day and thought at least one member of the brotherhood would get a kick out of it.
That's awesome!

BTW, nice to see the shop coming along!

It's the "non-driving" season for me right now. Too hot and too many dust storms. Laying low until the end of September.
LPE Twin Fuel Pump
Asanti 22" wheels
Borla Atak catback
Heavy duty half shafts
Hotchkis Track Pack Suspension
Auto Meter Dual Gauge Pod w/ Air/Fuel, Fuel Press.
ADM Boost Gauge
DSV D-Style Custom Steering Wheel

Painted stripes & clear by Piccione Paint
NLP Spoiler
GM GFX (front & sides)
Stainless Steel Roto-Fab CAI

Old 07-27-2011, 07:14 AM   #6218
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane View Post
Hi guys nice to find site very good info here ! I PURCHASED SPEEDS CAMARO AND WILL TAKE GREAT CARE OF IT FOR HIM .
You will love the car and there is a great group of people on here I wish I wouldn't have been on vacation when you picked up the car - it would have been nice to meet you. Have fun
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:37 AM   #6219
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Hey 2010, how ya doing? I hope your shed and shack are coming along just as planned! Send me an update. I need some inspiration as you are further along this long road than I am.
I saw your shop thread, and it doesn't look like you need ANY inspiration! But here's a couple recent pics.
The garage
Name:  garage.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  120.6 KB

The Shed
Name:  Shed.JPG
Views: 305
Size:  128.6 KB

The Shack
Name:  Shack.JPG
Views: 291
Size:  136.3 KB

Shack rear
Name:  Shack.rear.JPG
Views: 287
Size:  129.1 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane View Post
Hi guys nice to find site very good info here ! I PURCHASED SPEEDS CAMARO AND WILL TAKE GREAT CARE OF IT FOR HIM .
Welcome to the brotherhood Octane. You bought an awesome car!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
You will love the car and there is a great group of people on here I wish I wouldn't have been on vacation when you picked up the car - it would have been nice to meet you. Have fun
Hi Speed! Like the avatar!
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #6220
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 BADSS View Post
Thanks - hopefully I will still see some of you guys at SEMA this year if anyone is going. Love the pics of the new "Shack"!!
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:24 PM   #6221
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
I saw your shop thread, and it doesn't look like you need ANY inspiration! But here's a couple recent pics.
The garage
Attachment 269467

The Shed
Attachment 269468

The Shack
Attachment 269469

Shack rear
Attachment 269470

Welcome to the brotherhood Octane. You bought an awesome car!!!

Wow, you guys are moving fast on this one! Looks amazing, can't wait to see it done and that shed full of the LPE beasts. I really like the design you guys have, you found a great mix of home and passion.
I am in holding mode waiting on my contractor to get caught up to come over and start framing the forms for the concrete.
I guess I should know by now, these things are always a lot slower than they should be.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #6222
2010 BADSS

Thanks! The design is definitely custom tailored for our needs/wants. It may seem like it's moving fast, but we're about 4-6 weeks behind schedule. So long as it comes out right that doesn't really bother us. Only, hopefully it won't be the dead of winter when we have to be moving. Share some pictures with us after you get moving along. I can tell your shop will be amazing!

Old 07-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #6223
octane

Drives: 2010 black lingenfelter
I KNOW I WILL LOVE IT .It is a awsome car very nicely done !!! I wish we could of met but that vacation must of been nice too ! You can come down south to the french quater for mardi gras OR WHEN EVER and we will get together ! THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GUYS ! IT HAS BEEN RAINING EVERY DAY ON AND OFF .I cant wait for a dry week so i can take it out for a good day. Its ok thought it looks good sitting in shop next to my 1968 camaro with 871 blown 468 bbc project waiting on paint and interior coming soon! Ohh thats a nice SHACK AND SHED ! LOOKS NICE!
[/SIGPIC]600 hp lingenfelter TVS 2300 package pedders springs adjustable struts sways all bushings brake hose kit cold air fuel pump boost twindisc clutch 1400hp axles 3.70 gear borla cat back badging coil covers floor mats lpe pedals 20"forgelines nitto,s, idealg master, clutch res,,lethal racing cam package with oil pump pushrods timing chain ,meth kit ,zl1 pump ,kooks 1 7/8 high flow Kats , ridetech rear coilovers ,air fuel gauge, fuel pressure gauge , shift light ,way cool awsome set up love it!
octane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #6224
octane

Drives: 2010 black lingenfelter
OHH and about that mod bug i think speed74ss took care of it lol !! Im just wanting to enjoy it for now . Maybe dual fuel pump , cam and headers but im not in a hurry im still in shock lol !
[/SIGPIC]600 hp lingenfelter TVS 2300 package pedders springs adjustable struts sways all bushings brake hose kit cold air fuel pump boost twindisc clutch 1400hp axles 3.70 gear borla cat back badging coil covers floor mats lpe pedals 20"forgelines nitto,s, idealg master, clutch res,,lethal racing cam package with oil pump pushrods timing chain ,meth kit ,zl1 pump ,kooks 1 7/8 high flow Kats , ridetech rear coilovers ,air fuel gauge, fuel pressure gauge , shift light ,way cool awsome set up love it!
octane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:01 PM   #6225
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
The garage

The Shed

The Shack

Shack rear
It looks great, except I didn't see any pictures of the guest house
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #6226
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
It looks great, except I didn't see any pictures of the guest house
From the hieght of that roll up door I think they may have a portable guest house in mind. Makes for a great way to get away as well!
Old 07-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #6227
JusticePete

Quote:
From the hieght of that roll up door I think they may have a portable guest house in mind. Makes for a great way to get away as well!
That will work.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:03 AM   #6228
2010 BADSS

Quote:
We built it high enough for a portable guest house, which we don't have, but you never know... The ceiling is high enough so our big lift can go all the way up. Over the shed is a storage that got a hold of some steroids, and now has visions of being a storage/Man cave combined. I hope I can crack the password. Don't worry, Pete, we'll find room for you if you ever want to visit.

Octane, You might be avoiding the mod bug for now, but if you keep hanging around here, be careful, It's very contagious!

Old 07-31-2011, 11:23 AM   #6229
mws444

Quote:
We built it high enough for a portable guest house, which we don't have, but you never know... The ceiling is high enough so our big lift can go all the way up. Over the shed is a storage that got a hold of some steroids, and now has visions of being a storage/Man cave combined. I hope I can crack the password. Don't worry, Pete, we'll find room for you if you ever want to visit.

Octane, You might be avoiding the mod bug for now, but if you keep hanging around here, be careful, It's very contagious!
Cool! I think it's great you guys are building it right and setting things up for years of enjoyment. The mobile guest house is a lot of fun. I have gotten where I hate airports, and hotels all the time. It's nice to have your home along with you on the road.
I would check in on that man cave, knowing RS he is liable to sneak a lab in up there to work at home.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:39 AM   #6230
JusticePete

Quote:
Don't worry, Pete, we'll find room for you if you ever want to visit.
I love being adopted in the LPE Brotherhood.