Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 09-26-2014, 03:23 PM   #1
pears2

Drives: 2011 Black/Silver Synergy Series
SCG, Voodoo Blend Leather Rejuvenator

Last year, we purchased a new, dark brown, leather couch and love-seat for our home. We have a small dog that has decided to take possession of the couch and make it her own.

Over time, we've noticed the couch is starting to show what appears to be "wear" marks. So, the wife got an APC out and cleaned the entire couch. Although it cleaned the leather, it now has a slightly dry looking appearance...the couch, not the wife.

I was telling a co-worker about my leather couch experience and he suggested applying SCG, VooDoo Blend. So, on the way home from work, I stopped by my local Wal-Mart and purchased a bottle. Once I got home, I very politely asked the dog to wake up and get off the couch. I applied the VooDoo Blend to the entire couch and WOW...what a dramatic improvement it made. Looks like the day it was delivered to the house.

In my experience, this is one of the best Leather Rejuvenators I have every used. This weekend, I'll be applying it to the leather interior of the SS.
If you haven't had the opportunity to try the SCG Voodoo Blend Leather Rejuvenator; I would highly recommending giving it a try.
pears2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 05:44 PM   #2
DylanVK

Drives: a few
Nice review! Thanks for posting. Like you, I end up using stuff that was meant for cars all over my house. The stash under the sink is starting to get crazy LOL.

If you're ever looking for somethng lanolin free (Voodoo has lanolin) for use on coated leathers give our SCG Professional Leather Cockpit Cream a look -

http://surfcitygarage.com/scg-profes...pit-cream.html

Very similar formula, but uses no lanolin or animal byproducts so it can be used on your dash, door panels, steering wheel and leather all the same.

1967 C/10 PROJECT TRUCK | DETAILING EXPERT | CRAFT BEER ENTHUSIAST
DylanVK is offline   Reply With Quote