The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications

Old 10-14-2014, 08:29 AM   #1
SR-71

Drives: 2015 Z51 Coupe 2LT Shark/red
XPEL Ultimate Installers in eastern NC

I'm planning on having XPEL Ulitimate installed on my C7 soon. According to the XPEL internet locator I have three local installers: Paint Defender LLC, Tinted Imagine, or Total Vehicle Protection. Has anyone had a clear protective product installed on their C7 done by one of these companies, and if so, were you satisfied with the results? And complaints or problems?
SR-71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #2
thrilled

Drives: 1LT
Got mine done in Richmond va.If Ya can't find one local let me know
thrilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 06:37 PM   #3
SR-71

Drives: 2015 Z51 Coupe 2LT Shark/red
My EXPEL Ultimate installation was finished up today. Initially I just wanted XPEL installed on the front but after seeing the excellent results on the front I decided to have the whole car done.

Best part was, the installer came out to my house to do all the work so I didn't have to drop my C7 off with anyone. The installers attention to detail was amazing and I'm very happy with the results. He even got under the car and did the underside (bottom) of the quarter panels, and the undersides of the front and rear bumpers (areas which are not normally covered with the standard XPEL computer generated patterns). I highly recommend Paint Defender, LLC. http://www.paintdefender.com/

Material pricing can be found here: https://www.xpel.com/products/paint_protection_kits.asp
Attached Images

Last edited by SR-71; 12-06-2014 at 06:07 AM.
SR-71 is offline   Reply With Quote