The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 02-16-2017, 05:18 PM   #631
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
Here's the 100% fact, the Patriots won the game, the Falcons lost the game. Matt Ryan can't carry Tom Brady's jock. Look, according to some people, Brady 'only' played good in the fourth quarter, and still won his 5th Super Bowl. Polish that MVP trophy Matt, put on the mantel, right next too your hopes and dreams of one day winning the SuperBowl, just pray if you ever make it back that Tom Brady isn't on the other sideline. And that Joe M 2012 2SS is your O.C.
Hey Joey!! Why don't you and your bag of statistics apply for the job it's still open!!Hahahaha
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:32 PM   #632
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

[QUOTE=Joe M 2012 2SS;9554086]They did not have a holding call on a run. They had four holding calls on passes/QUOTE]

Joey, here's the post where you deny the holding call before the video proof. Just like I said. Boy you spread that "one mistake" over several posts. Haha
Old 02-16-2017, 05:43 PM   #633
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
Right... Like Ali's Rope-A-Dope?

Look Joey, sherob posted the first rope a dope comparison, not me. That "one mistake" sure is getting around. Maybe its using uber!! Rolf
Old 02-16-2017, 05:56 PM   #634
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

[QUOTE=Joe M 2012 2SS;9557464][QUOTE=Kenny Camaro;9557430]

So because you can copy and paste a picture of Sonny Liston, that allows you the option to post complete stats on the Foreman vs Ali fight to make a comparison to the NE comeback??

Here's more of "I've only made one mistake" file. I didn't copy and paste anything. I quoted Sherob. Also ,more in the same sentence, I didn't make a coments on Ali-Foreman compared to SB51, I was disputing Sherobs comparison. Uber is making good money on your "one mistake".
Old 02-16-2017, 06:41 PM   #635
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

This will be the last time I talk directly to the delusional Joey M, as I have grown tired of his juvenile attitude and inessential name calling as he can't make a point without doing so. He may think I'm a "pathological liar" but that's just more of his fantasy world he lives in. I never stated that I wasn't mistaken, as I have made some. Well, at least I never proclaimed to make "only one mistake" ,more of his delusional behavior. I only called out a few of his mistakes from my posts, as there were many more in his posts directed to other people. Here is the post by me that is why I continued to keep the series of posts with delusional percent boy going, here it is.
Quote:
Well well well, I wonder if I can get you to come back for another five days to keep reliveing your nightmare of epic proportions, the twenty five point lead that the Falcons let slip away while you cling desperately to the notion that you were one or two plays away from victory? You know what I do know? Patriots 34, Falcons 28. Hahaha. Your the biggest fish of all time. Hey, go google that! Oh yeah, have a nice day! Lol
You see Joey, your wrapped so tight with your percentages and trying to get people to see that your 'right' that you missed this.
See I told you up front that you are fodder for my trolling of you. You and your incessant compulsion about percentages made you an easy mark. I told you up front I could keep you ranting your percentages for five more days, I did. I told you up front you were the biggest fish Of alltime that I had ever caught. Congratulations, your number one. So I said and did what ever I could to keep 'playin' you, to keep you on the line. I even told some people privately I was doing this, they can confirm if they wish, but it is true.

So you see Joey, I WIN AND YOU LOSE, just like the Falcons lost the Super Bowl. Oh yes, I almost forgot your favorite part of the whole play,
HAVE A NICE DAY!!
Hahahaha!!!
Old 02-16-2017, 07:29 PM   #636
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Here's more of "I've only made one mistake" file. I didn't copy and paste anything. I quoted Sherob. Also ,more in the same sentence, I didn't make a coments on Ali-Foreman compared to SB51, I was disputing Sherobs comparison. Uber is making good money on your "one mistake".

When you reply to a post with a picture it is also copied and pasted with the reply.

You didn't make comments on Ali/Foreman? Read it again, your own words.

Quote:
First off, that's Sonny Liston Ali has laid out on the canvass. The rope a dope was a strategy that Ali used to defeat George Forman in the Rumble in the Jungle to win his second heavyweight championship in 1974. Ali lost every round to Foreman in the fight. He was losing the eighth round when he knocked George out. He was not cruising to a win like the Falcons were, according to Mr. Made Up Irealavent Percentages, Joe M. says. If anything, Brady and the Patriots Rope-a-Doped the collapseing defense and the extremely poorly executing offense of the Falcons for the victory in the Super Bowl
You attempted to use the RITJ fight as an analogy to the SB game.
With INCORRECT stats on what actually happened in the fight!

I then posted the ACTUAL TRUTHFUL CORRECT stats, making your entire point of the post you made a LIE!

Then you try to justify it by saying that there was a picture of Liston in your post,

The picture of LISTON has NOTHING to do with the analogy, which was a lie!

But this is what a pathological liar does. In your subsequent posts, you try to justify it saying what YOU believed the score in the fight was, NOT THE TRUTHFUL ACTUAL RESULTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
As expected, absolutely 100% incorrect information posted by you again.

The scorecard in the Al vs Foreman RITJ was not Foreman 7 rounds and Ali 0.

Every scorecard had Ali ahead.

It was as follows.

Scorecards in rounds: Zach Clayton 4-2-1 Ali, Nourridine Adalla 3-0-4 Ali, and James Taylor 4-1-2 Ali.

Ali was winning the fight! He wasn't behind!

I didn't make up anything irrelevant. The Falcons were 99.6% and 98.1% at the two points stated. That is 100% fact.

You are the one who CONTINUALLY posts inaccurate things.

I did post one inaccurate stat. That the Falcons had no holding penalties on a run. They had one.
Based upon running the ball 17 times. this is 5.9%

So based on this percentage, they commit a hold if they run the ball the 3 more times they should have a whopping 1% of the time. This is IRRELEVANT.

Your entire post is FALSE!
Quote:
Ali was laying on the ropes for five rounds ,did you even see the fight? Use your eyes and brain and not google. That is Sonny Liston on the canvass, so your percentages are WRONG AGAIN. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Because Sonny Liston is on the canvas, this disproves that ATL was a 99.6% and a 98.1% favorite at the two points of the game I've explained?

How out of touch with reality can someone be?

The picture of LISTON doesn't justify your lies in this post!!!!!

Quote:
In that post I said that was Sonny Liston on the canvass. You said everything in that post was false. If so facto, you Joe Moron are a 100 percent liar.

Doesn't matter what the judges score was,
The truth doesn't matter? No Kenny, it doesn't to a pathological liar. They live out of touch with reality, so encompassed in their lies, they believe they are true!

The picture of Liston has absolutely nothing to do with your analogy!

And it doesn't justify the incorrectness of your post!

Face the fact Kenny, you are a pathological liar!

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-16-2017 at 07:43 PM.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:58 PM   #637
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
This will be the last time I talk directly to the delusional Joey M, as I have grown tired of his juvenile attitude and inessential name calling as he can't make a point without doing so. He may think I'm a "pathological liar" but that's just more of his fantasy world he lives in. I never stated that I wasn't mistaken, as I have made some. Well, at least I never proclaimed to make "only one mistake" ,more of his delusional behavior. I only called out a few of his mistakes from my posts, as there were many more in his posts directed to other people. Here is the post by me that is why I continued to keep the series of posts with delusional percent boy going, here it is.
You see Joey, your wrapped so tight with your percentages and trying to get people to see that your 'right' that you missed this.
See I told you up front that you are fodder for my trolling of you. You and your incessant compulsion about percentages made you an easy mark. I told you up front I could keep you ranting your percentages for five more days, I did. I told you up front you were the biggest fish Of alltime that I had ever caught. Congratulations, your number one. So I said and did what ever I could to keep 'playin' you, to keep you on the line. I even told some people privately I was doing this, they can confirm if they wish, but it is true.

So you see Joey, I WIN AND YOU LOSE, just like the Falcons lost the Super Bowl. Oh yes, I almost forgot your favorite part of the whole play,
HAVE A NICE DAY!!
Hahahaha!!!

Sorry Kenny, the joke is on you, you were BUSTED in every single LIE you posted.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:59 PM   #638
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

To no one in general hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 02-16-2017, 08:38 PM   #639
Joe M 2012 2SS

Now when Kenny is at the end of his rope, out of any more lies to tell, he proclaims that he was just "playing" the whole time.

No other choice when your posts are continually proven to be false!

The absolute epitome of what a pathological liar does when his lies are continually proven by the truth!

Old 02-17-2017, 03:02 AM   #640
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Denial is your only option. I put it in black and white and you fell for it, hook line and sinker, SUCKER!!!!!'mm Haahaahaahhahahahahahaha

Last edited by Kenny Camaro; 02-18-2017 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:25 AM   #641
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
and the Dolphins start to dismantle!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 04:22 PM   #642
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

"IVE ONLY MADE ONE MISTAKE" Hahahahaha. Lol!!!
Old 02-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #643
SSmoothie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP Blk/Blk
But no if the Falcons would of done better clock management they would have won.

I'm just going to keep poking the Bear.