The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > Florida

Old 11-22-2013, 05:16 AM   #15
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Oh yeah. It'd be hard to find people to go lower than Naples.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:02 PM   #16
OldJedi
Use the Force

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51, 2018 Porsche GTS
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
A lot of Corvettes go to the Corvette NCRS Show in Kissimmee in Jan. and then there is a big Corvette gathering in April for the 12 Hours of Sebring. Shortly after that, the NCM will be holding a HPDE at Sebring for those who want to track their Corvettes on the Sebring track. I did it last year and it was very well organized and a great two days of tracking your car at a very reasonable price and close by for most of us. Go to National Corvette Museum for more information. The really big event next year will be the 20th Anniversary of the NCM and the opening of the race track next to the museum. There should be caravans going up from the South Florida area.

Almost forgot, Jan. 19 the largest Corvette Show in South Florida will be held at Maroone Chevrolet Ft. Lauderdale. Usually averages close to 200 Corvettes with great trophies in lots of classes. Go to America's Corvette Club of South Florida for more information and to register.

Last edited by OldJedi; 11-23-2013 at 11:20 PM.
OldJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #17
OldJedi
Use the Force

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51, 2018 Porsche GTS
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
I think we have enuf Corvettes in South Florida now that we should all try to get together to look them over and discuss. Al (aka Stingray) and I invite you to join us next week for a few hours. BYOB or what ever. And if no one shows, I have shopping to do at Lowes anyway. LOL No RSVPs needed, see you there!

What: Just a parking lot get together

When : Next Sunday 11/24 3pm to 5pm

Where: Pompano Mall - corner of Copans and US-1 Federal Hwy - Parking lot behind Lowes on the end...
Hi Glen, I told Stingray that I would drop by for a little while with everyone. I have to be at PBIR at 5:00pm. See you guys around 3:00pm.