The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > Texas

Old 10-17-2013, 01:06 AM   #1
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
houston company has C7 head cam package

I thought you guys would like to know.I stopped by fastlane in houston today to check out my ZL1 I have there and nick had a brand white C7 with zero miles from the dealer ..dyno 412rwhp.
fastlane has come out with their own head,cam,tune,cold air,and header package,
C7 Heads/Cam Parts Package:
fastlane Proprietary CNC ported Cylinder Heads
fastlaneCustom Grind Camshaft with VVT/AFM
Chromoly Pushrods
custom phaser limiting kit
Head Bolts
complete Gasket set
crank bolt
Front Cover Seal

This is the information I was able to get out of nick its going to run somewhere in the 3300 to 3400 bucks porting your heads.labor I am not sure about but you can call them at 885 426 7746
AS some of you guys may know fastlane is ALready filming their new cable T.V. show. they where filming the car from start to finish for the show..its a really nice vette. I have one ordered,but i am doing it blind as i am disabled and not sure if i will be able to drive it,so if i cant if will be up for sale,new with Zero miles on it from myself..I did the same thing with my ZL1 and found out i could not get my wheelchair in it,lol...sucks being in a wheelchair,but its just another fence to jump,sort of,lol
this is fastlanes show ,and the white vette
nick said it should make in the 480 rwhp range
http://vimeo.com/73454980
I have posted this in a couple of places because I think its really freaking cool how fast nick was able to come up with a package..I am going to have him install a package on my vette and a blower kit i heard he may have in the works.anyway enjoy it
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
Kooks Headers

Drives: 2013 SS Camaro
This should be a great package when it is completed. Thanks to Nick and the guys at Fastlane for running Kooks Headers in this package!

Kooks Custom Headers
Call us! 866-586-KOOK (5665)
Kooks Headers is offline   Reply With Quote