Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-05-2021, 07:36 PM   #15
FarmerFran

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Vert M6 "Sharky"
I was >< close to buying a Triple white WS6 new back in the day, My wife already had a 99 Vette Vert and talked me out of it.

If you can find a triple white Gen6 Camaro, BUY IT!

As for your sig question...

My buddy just sold his White and ****ing BADASS Gen5 Z28, while I loved the car it was a very specific vehicle. The Engine alone was a freaking masterpiece. But next to my 2020 SS is was very dated, inside and out. THAT SAID!!!!!! AND LISTEN TO ME>>> it was a freaking BEAST, but alas, it is very niche and more of a show piece to me.
FarmerFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:36 PM   #16
Gary B

Drives: Subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerFran View Post
I was >< close to buying a Triple white WS6 new back in the day, My wife already had a 99 Vette Vert and talked me out of it.

If you can find a triple white Gen6 Camaro, BUY IT!

As for your sig question...

My buddy just sold his White and ****ing BADASS Gen5 Z28, while I loved the car it was a very specific vehicle. The Engine alone was a freaking masterpiece. But next to my 2020 SS is was very dated, inside and out. THAT SAID!!!!!! AND LISTEN TO ME>>> it was a freaking BEAST, but alas, it is very niche and more of a show piece to me.
Thanks for the reply, thats some good info. When I did originally see the white on white at a dealership I was very surprised and looking back, I should have jumped on it. I can always order a 2021 the way I want it....decisions! A white Gen5 Z is one of my favs, and the simplicity of the car and the ENGINE is what I love about it, but I do realize the 6th Gen is a far superior vehicle.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:21 PM   #17
COKen

Drives: '21 Camao SS, BMW 435i, M Roadster
Doesn't white make you look bigger? If that matters.
COKen is offline   Reply With Quote