The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > California

Old 06-26-2014, 12:54 AM   #1
joe1111

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray
Corvette-only track day at Thunderhill Raceway - good for newbies

This is really for the NorCal folks....but Hooked on Driving has a Corvette-only track day at Thunderhill Raceway Thursday Oct 23 for coupes only. More info is at the URL below & the track is roughly 2 hours north of San Francisco. I am doing it with 2 buddies at work who also have Vettes (we also signed up for the full course the next day). Also, if you sign up for the beginner group, you get a free instructor...great way to learn how to track your vette in a very safe manner!

http://www.hookedondriving.com/event...ly_-_Oct._23rd

If you have never been on a track, good info is below. Lastly, I have done many track days with HOD and can tell you that these guys are the best in the game....
http://www.hookedondriving.com/first-timerstimers
2014 Stingray Coupe, cyber grey metallic exterior, Z51 package, magnetic selective ride control, performance exhaust , 2LT, jet black leather interior with sueded microfiber inserts, black rims, red calipers. Ordered from Boardwalk Chevrolet Redwood City, CA. 1/5 – 1000 placed order at dealer, 3/10 - dealer contacted me to say I had an allocation & they were placing the order, 3/12 - 2500, 3/27 - 3300 (TPW of 4/7), 4/11 - 3800 production complete, 4/16 - 4B00 - Bayed, 5/8 arrived at dealership.
joe1111 is offline   Reply With Quote