The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Member's Lounge > General Automotive Discussions

Old 04-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
jeffcorvette

Drives: 1975 corvette
1975 corvette help needed

Last year i bought a 1975 corvette to work on as the project continued it had alot more problems then i expected appeartly the car sat with the window seals out so when it rained water ran down inside the door and has rusted them out so im in need of finding either parts for the doors or be lucky enough to find doors already put together that i can put on can anyone help me out
jeffcorvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
LOWDOWN
Downright Upright

Drives: Daily
Jeff, used complete doors for your car shouldn't be difficult to find from Corvette-centric dismantlers. Do a google and you'll likely find several possibilities (southern or south-western should be less-likely to have similar rust issues), or your local dismantler can put out a "search". Doors from '69 through '82 ('68s had a unique door-opening button) should fit, with differences through the years for mirrors and interior door panels, which you may want to upgrade anyway. The other variables will be whether with or without Power Windows. Power Locks were a common feature in post-'77 cars, but N/A as a factory option on '75s.

Good Luck.
LOWDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote