The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 02-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #71
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post
True. But there is nothing that suggests it was given to us 'out of order'
Australia was clearly during our winter (their summer) and I the 'ring was likely during the spring/summer, though it could have been in the fall. But we heard about the 'ring a couple months before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post
If that were true im sure we would have gotten a 'new and improved' ring time for the Camaro.

If GM were as serious as they probably should be with this Camaro (and judging by how they handled the CTS-V and ZR1.. they are) they should go out a make the best lap time they could, the best specs they could, and beat all of the competition that we as Camaro5 members know/believe they can beat, and make the whole thing extremely public. The Ads for the Genesis have been blowing people away, now its time for GM to come out and blow people away with what the Camaro can do.
They haven't released official performance or full fuel economy numbers yet, besides the Nurburgring is closed for the season right now.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote