Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Thread Closed

Old 09-18-2016, 12:52 AM   #29
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Com69 View Post
Got a ticket today. Was gonna fight it anyways but the deciding factor for me was the insult on the ticket. ****tard has my registration and license in his hand and messed up both, AND where it happened. He got my license # wrong, make/model wrong, AND where it happenened wrong. And he was a cranky dick about it. Got pulled over on an off ramp, when he walked up I asked, quite politely, if I should pull up more so we weren't blocking traffic. Before I even finished my sentence, he yelled "no". All I said was "Alright, I'll stay right here". He asked if I knew the speed limit through there, and again, before I could answer, said "50mph". It was 55mph, and me, being me, corrected him(hubby was like "Really, you just had to correct him?"). Hell yeah I did. Gave him license and reg, and off he goes. I don't even remember the last time I got an actual ticket for speeding, so not too worried what my record. When he came back, he literally threw my license and citation back at me and stomped away. I'm used to being polite, so I said "Thank you, have a good evening", and he stopped, turned around and looked at me like he wanted to punch me. Sorry, but I found that funny as hell and laughed.

Yeah, yeah, I was speeding, blah, blah. But I knew it, was ok with it. Tried being pleasant, cause, why not, I was owning it. I had no idea where he came from, so I watched the video from my rear camera after. And honestly, I think he was pissed because I didn't notice he was "chasing" me because he was so far behind me I just didn't see the lights. And the only reason he eventually caught up is BECAUSE I didn't notice him and slowed down for the off ramp, as I usually do.

Not mitigating my speeding at all. Can't even complain that he cited me at 110+(he was driving an unmarked state cruiser, Ford Fusion. Didn't even have a chance)
considering I know I hit at least 150. Just insulted that he wrote me up as a f'in Mustang. So, yeah, might cost me an extra $25, but I'm so ready to tell the judge that $25 is a small price to pay to defend my car against such an egregious insult.

Did I mention that my third brake light says "Camaro", along with a tread rocker stripe, in BRIGHT red, that also says "Camaro"? **** him, fine, I was speeding, pull me over, ticket me up the ass. Absolutely no reason to insult my car. Dick. ****er can't copy shit from one piece of paper to another and the state is supposed to trust his skill at "clocking" speed, uh no.

I morally know it's wrong, but that ticket is so getting tossed. Especially in MA, home of the PC.
you did 150 on a public road. You are a piece of shit and deserve to wrap your car around a tree where only you kill yourself, not someone else. You are the reason Camaro and muscle car owners in general get a bad name for themselves.

I mean, hitting 110 is very easy in these cars, but 150 requires straight asshole attitude. And then to publicly write about how youre offended he thought you were a mustang?

You are really a piece of shit.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:57 AM   #30
Gearslammer

Drives: Z28
Love this story, glad you got a dumbass. In Cali we seemingly have turned the freeways into autobahn's where everyone now speeds because there ain't no friggin' coppers anymore. Saw a few out on the 5 in central californicatistan the other day ticketing fiestas and corollas for going 71. These guys are funny how they hide in the weeds. Well a new Camaro 6 speed easily goes 85 in third gear. Can't wait for the ZL1 to outrun the raddios. Ha ha ha!
Old 09-18-2016, 01:25 AM   #31
addisonpeterson
Bad Camaro

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT Convertible RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Com69 View Post
Yup.
If only there was a like button for this post. You might have a successful challenge because he got the car and license wrong.
Old 09-18-2016, 01:50 AM   #32
06_warrior

Drives: 2012 1SS LS3 M6 black on black :)
Man i used to live in Mass. Points stay on your license for 6 years not 3 like most other states. Not only the cost of the ticket but for 6 years you will be paying for it. You need to slow down before you hurt or kill someone including yourself.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:02 AM   #33
Co2SS

Drives: 2022 Satin Steel ZL1 M6
I love this lady! First off I guarantee you she was paying a lot more attention to her driving at 150MPH than all these assholes on the road like the chronic texters who are not looking at the road and the UBer drivers in every big city who stop in traffic lanes and turn on their hazard lights and wait for their fares. I wasn't riding shotgun with her at 150 but she probably wasn't texting, eating, putting on make up, changing her interior light color, or diddling. She was most likely 100% focused on what was going on, where her escape was, and many seconds up the road. I bet she was doing it on a limited access, well paved road, with very minimal traffic and was not at all a danger to herself or others. Nobody likes the holier-than-thou preaching about fast driving when the real problem is the drunks, texters, incompetents and Uber drivers. Girl you rock! I wish my lady had big brass balls like you. May we see video or a link to it please!
Old 09-18-2016, 02:29 AM   #34
mechramc

Drives: None
So.....a lady rants about going 150, and getting a ticket...Some people find it funny...some rightfully don't (Sorry, but I have seen and lost too many to such stupid shit....its all in good fun until something goes wrong, and then even your blood relatives will curse you forever).....That said, just makes me wonder how people would have reacted if it was

a) A guy
b) A guy under 25

Rewrite the whole story picturing a 24 year old guy....Now what do you folks feel about this? Especially the ones supporting the dumbass lady?
Old 09-18-2016, 02:59 AM   #35
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
THIS IS INSULTING YOUR EXACTLY RIGHT

ITS Insulting your not in jail. Instead of posting on here you need to be getting a lawyer. This will definitely not be getting thrown out. I guarantee you got a must appear ticket and yes the judge is going to hand it to you. He probably didn't lock you up because he was about to get off or was just to pissed that you were going that fast, with no regard to human life. Consider yourself lucky today, but not for long. The fact you dont have a history is good but 150 kills all that. you could get MAJOR POINTS for going that fast seriously. Trust me I know and just because the facts are wrong wont change a thing It was you regardless so good luck.
Old 09-18-2016, 03:28 AM   #36
magGT

Drives: 2015 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechramc View Post
So.....a lady rants about going 150, and getting a ticket...Some people find it funny...some rightfully don't (Sorry, but I have seen and lost too many to such stupid shit....its all in good fun until something goes wrong, and then even your blood relatives will curse you forever).....That said, just makes me wonder how people would have reacted if it was

a) A guy
b) A guy under 25

Rewrite the whole story picturing a 24 year old guy....Now what do you folks feel about this? Especially the ones supporting the dumbass lady?
yea seriously its like im in crazy town. These people are getting hard ons for a girl who could have killed herself and her husband cause "I wanna go fast" and then all she replies with is. "teehee i like dirty and cuffs" bunch of weirdos in this thread jesus christ.

I dont care if its Michael Schumacher doing 150. you cant react or stop in time for anything. espeically on small public road. Shame on you and all of you who support such stupid and reckless behavior.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:48 AM   #37
Marine Corps

Drives: 2016 2SS Garnet Red Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsumon View Post
you did 150 on a public road. You are a piece of shit and deserve to wrap your car around a tree where only you kill yourself, not someone else. You are the reason Camaro and muscle car owners in general get a bad name for themselves.

I mean, hitting 110 is very easy in these cars, but 150 requires straight asshole attitude. And then to publicly write about how youre offended he thought you were a mustang?

You are really a piece of shit.
I totally agree with your statements. The OP should have at least been arrested on the spot and his Camaro towed. I also don't believe the judge will let him off, period! I also can't believe the forum members who were making a joke about it. They sound like high-schoolers. Putting your life and people around you in danger is BS! Going over the speed limit is one thing (I do it), but reckless driving is another. The OP has NOTHING to be proud of!
Added Procharger supercharger.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:57 AM   #38
MovieGuy

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine Corps View Post
I totally agree with your statements. The OP should have at least been arrested on the spot and his Camaro towed. I also don't believe the judge will let him off, period! I also can't believe the forum members who were making a joke about it. They sound like high-schoolers. Putting your life and people around you in danger is BS! Going over the speed limit is one thing (I do it), but reckless driving is another. The OP has NOTHING to be proud of!
The OP is a chick with a stick. And due to all the incorrect information on the ticket she will beat this on technicalities. Wrong tag number and wrong kind of car is all it takes to beat this.

Life after retirement
Old 09-18-2016, 08:03 AM   #39
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
False and dumb as shit to even think. I AM a police officer and do this for a living. The wrong info on a ticket is nothing new as she will soon find out. Not to mention its on the dashboard camera and when the judge sees the video and hears her attitude shes done. HMMM It would be be nice if sent her so funny thread to the P.D. and the Judge in her area to let them know how ita such a damn joke!!
Old 09-18-2016, 08:09 AM   #40
Allez

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
OP, just hope when you meet your demise that you don't take anybody else with you.

It's scary to think that people like you are out there driving when my kids, wife, and parents are out there.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:16 AM   #41
MiamiBlueCamaro

Drives: Gen 6 Camaro RS
Wrong forum! Post this at the Mustang forum!
Attached Images

Old 09-18-2016, 08:21 AM   #42
vet757

Drives: ^^^This
Defenitely lawyer up! Thats a serious citation.... But thats how far the lawyer can help you. The "badass girl" attitude and your entitlement will require a different kind of professional. Good luck

Closed Thread