The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

View Poll Results: Which automotive magazine do you most prefer?
Motor Trend 1 9.09%
Car and Driver 2 18.18%
Automobile Magazine 2 18.18%
Autoweek 1 9.09%
Hot Rod Magazine 1 9.09%
Road & Track 1 9.09%
Other - please specify 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2007, 08:55 AM   #1
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Favorite automotive magazine?

My subscription to road & Track just expired and I am trying to decide which magazine I should subscribe to since I was not too impressed with R&T. Which magazine do you guys prefer?
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:06 AM   #2
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
You forgot Chevy Hi-Performance, GM High Tech, Car Craft...those are my 3 favorite! I love all of them but GM High Tech Performace is the best IMO keeping to my favorite make/model of Car....the Camaro/Trans AM. Car Craft is also great. Chevy Hi-Performance just revamped their entire mag to make it look more like Car Craft...an excellent decision of you ask me. I subscribe to all three.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
WMCC Doug
Camaro for life

Drives: 2002 Hot Rod Magazine Ltd. Ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
You forgot Chevy Hi-Performance, GM High Tech, Car Craft...those are my 3 favorite! I love all of them but GM High Tech Performace is the best IMO keeping to my favorite make/model of Car....the Camaro/Trans AM. Car Craft is also great. Chevy Hi-Performance just revamped their entire mag to make it look more like Car Craft...an excellent decision of you ask me. I subscribe to all three.

I agree with ya, there Doug. I subscribe to all of those, too. You forgot Super Chevy! I've stopped getting Motor Trand, Car & Driver, and Automobile. I don't really car to read about the latest mini-van test, or econobox shoot out.

I like Autoweek because they cover the automotive industry pretty well, and are up to date on racing coverage. I also have a subscription to Wards Autoworld, on-line to keep up with the industry news.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #4
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Chevy Hi-Performance. It's all I have time to read... Once I purchase my new Camaro I am most likely going to subscribe to GM High Tech Performance also. Very informative mag on all the latest GM hi tech goodies…
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
alleykt123
err… MEOW!

Drives: 2005 GTO
Send a message via AIM to alleykt123 Send a message via Yahoo to alleykt123
Mine's gotta be Winding Road

Quote:
Motorcycle Cop: Whatcha got in the trunk?
J. Frank Parnell: Oh... You don't wanna look in there.

Repo Man
alleykt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:56 PM   #6
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
I subscribe to Motor Trend, Car and Driver, Road & Track, Auto Week, Super Chevy, and Popular Hot Rodding, all of which are enjoyable to read, but I take what I read with a "grain of salt". There is alot of speculation/misinformation, and recently I've noticed all of the Toyota advertisements. But, I enjoy reading the column by Peter Egan in R&T.

Another one I enjoy is 'Camaro World'. You won't find it on the newstand though. It's a benefit of joing www.worldwidecamaro. It features all generations of Camaro's. A certain someone even had his SS as the "Feature Car" along with a cover shot in a past issue!
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote