The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Marketplace > Commercial Classifieds Marketplace > Interior Parts & Accessories

Old 04-28-2015, 09:22 AM   #1
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
C7 Corvette Stingray Logo Accordion Style Sunshade available at RPI Designs

C7 Corvette Stingray Logo Accordion Style Sunshade

Burning up on those hot summer days? Hate the thought of one of those aluminum foil looking sunshades? Got a cool looking car and want it to be cool when you get back to it?? We've got the ticket for you. This C7 Corvette Sunshade comes in an insulated silver color and folds up in an accordion style when not in use. The best part of this sunshade is the fact that is flags logo and word CORVETTE. This is a GM licensed product.

The C7 Sunshade fits into the corners of your windshield to completely block out the sun on your new dash. These insulated folding heat shields help reduce interior temperature and also protects the interior from harmful rays of sun. One side is a silver reflective fabric and the inner side is soft felt. This sunshade quickly and easily folds away for easy storage.

In stock and ready to ship!!!

Item # 27170300

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5311

RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 11:29 AM   #2
jamessw

Drives: chevrolet camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPIDon View Post
C7 Corvette Stingray Logo Accordion Style Sunshade

Burning up on those hot summer days? Hate the thought of one of those aluminum foil looking sunshades? Got a cool looking car and want it to be cool when you get back to it?? We've got the ticket for you. This C7 Corvette Sunshade comes in an insulated silver color and folds up in an accordion style when not in use. The best part of this sunshade is the fact that is flags logo and word CORVETTE. This is a GM licensed product.

The C7 Sunshade fits into the corners of your windshield to completely block out the sun on your new dash. These insulated folding heat shields help reduce interior temperature and also protects the interior from harmful rays of sun. One side is a silver reflective fabric and the inner side is soft felt. This sunshade quickly and easily folds away for easy storage. By the way, we have a reliable

essay writer just for you!
In stock and ready to ship!!!

Item # 27170300

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5311

I know this thread is old but I wonder if you have any other products for sale now? I would love to learn about it.

Last edited by jamessw; 09-25-2020 at 03:53 PM.
jamessw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:49 PM   #3
h422694

Drives: '16 Z06 7 Spd, 2024 High Country HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamessw View Post
I know this thread is old but I wonder if you have any other products for sale now? I would love to learn about it.
Click on the link. After it opens, left side of page has pics of vehicles. Select one and then pick 'sub-category' in center of page to see other available items.
h422694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 09:54 PM   #4
ealdrin157
Project Manager

Drives: 4Runner
Absolutely, the C7 Corvette Stingray Logo Accordion Style Sunshade sounds like an excellent option for those sunny days! It's amazing how it fits neatly into your windshield corners, helping to keep your car's interior cooler. The reflective fabric and felt lining must be pretty efficient at blocking the sun's rays. Using your local search function online, you can find more information about this GM licensed product. What's more, I love that it features the Corvette logo, keeping style in mind even when parked. So it's functional and aesthetic, plus it's ready to ship. Your Corvette will thank you!
ealdrin157 is offline   Reply With Quote