The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

View Poll Results: cover up, or a load of bull??
Big government cover up 8 29.63%
Crazy conspiracy theroists trying to terroroize the public 19 70.37%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
Big Brunsy

Drives: 2010 supercharged LS3
Question Gov't cover up, or just another Conspiracy theory??

There is a big ominous rectangle cut out of Google Sky right where many people believe there is a planet called Nibiru, which is supposed to be closing in on us as it makes it's 3600 year orbit around our sun. NASA discovered 'Planet X' as it's called on Dec 30th, 1983. Very shortly after it's annoucement NASA retracted their statement, and have been covering it up ever since. See details on the publishing, and retracting of the statement here.

Below is the area of the sky that Nibiru is said to be in as shown by google sky.

Name:  ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 04 14.39.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  125.5 KB

as you can see they quite deliberatly blocked out a portion of the sky. There are original photos floating around somewhere (which I am currently unable to find) which show this planet as seen from the south pole observatory. On this photo it contains the coordinates of where it's looking. those coordinates are as follows. RA: 5 53 27, DEC: -6 10 58. Those are the coordinates used to locate the hidden area on Google sky. Upon entering those coordinates into Microsoft's World Wide Telescope you are given this unobscured image (which I drew in where the google box would be and circled what you are looking for....

Name:  ScreenHunter_02 Dec. 04 14.41 - 1.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  96.9 KB

You can clearly see the bright blue star which would be above the box on google sky as well as the big white star which the google box cuts in half. I have zoomed in farther yet to show the red spot which is supposed to be Nibiru....

Name:  ScreenHunter_03 Dec. 04 14.42 - 1.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  93.0 KB

So, is Nibiru real and the governments of the world are trying to cover it up? Or are there just a bunch of conspiracy theroists out there who will take something and run with it for as long as they can. This planet was supposed to have came by in 2003, then they changed it to 2007, and now it's the ominous 2012. Do I believe it's real? Sure as a Sci Fi nut I'd like it to be, but I don't really know. There is alot of garbage out there regarding this, but there is also some technical stuff that is believable.

So do some research if you want, or just go by the miniscule amount information that I have put here...do you think it's real, or just a bunch of crazy people looking for something to believe in?
Old 12-05-2010, 01:23 AM   #2
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Its total load of bull, like every other 'conspiricy' thats been 'uncovered' online. They all have one fundamental flaw: the cover ups always only go so far. You can't find some piece of information (because of the conspiracy), but you can easily find accounts of the conspiracy. What? This means that someone out there is competent enough and has enough power to orchestrate the conspiracy, yet manages to forget to go after the people who 'know' the truth. This makes absolutely no sense.

In this case, if NASA (or any other entity) was getting Google to block out the portion of the sky which contains Nibiru, why not take it one step further prevent any results about the 'Nibiru Conspiricy' from turning up in the regular google search? Additionally if the goal is to block out a planet, why use a massive rectangle and not just block it with a single black dot that nobody would notice? Again, it makes no sense.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 12-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #3
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
If you build the foundation of your Conspiracy theory on something goofy google has done then it crumbles to dust.

MS would be more likley to edit things, they are in the GOVs pocket from day 1.

But Planet X is real.

Problem with NASA is they are dumb, and arrogant.
Russians had pic of water on Mars since the mid 80s,
takes NASA 20 years to announce it.

Like their most recent announcement about "life" on other planets, tiny bacteria. Anyone who watches discovery channel or animal planet can figure that out. Life does and will adapt to any condition.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:07 AM   #4
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
If the whole doomsday thing from a polar shift due to planet x coming so close is all true and the future world maps are mildly accurate...

Then is looks Kansas is a good place to be lol
Old 12-05-2010, 05:51 AM   #5
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Apparently there is a big conspiracy to cover up the existence of my house also as it doesn't show up in Google Street View.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
Old 12-05-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
you need a 'it's bull$hit' vote selection.

also read up on the dec. 2012 garbage so you'll be prepared to tell the believers how retarded that is.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
Rockhead
Hoser.

Drives: 2018 Z06
It's full of dancing bacon strips.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:45 AM   #8
Big Brunsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Its total load of bull, like every other 'conspiricy' thats been 'uncovered' online. They all have one fundamental flaw: the cover ups always only go so far. You can't find some piece of information (because of the conspiracy), but you can easily find accounts of the conspiracy. What? This means that someone out there is competent enough and has enough power to orchestrate the conspiracy, yet manages to forget to go after the people who 'know' the truth. This makes absolutely no sense.

In this case, if NASA (or any other entity) was getting Google to block out the portion of the sky which contains Nibiru, why not take it one step further prevent any results about the 'Nibiru Conspiricy' from turning up in the regular google search? Additionally if the goal is to block out a planet, why use a massive rectangle and not just block it with a single black dot that nobody would notice? Again, it makes no sense.
this wasn't "uncovered online" This was discovered before the internet ever came to be. I knew of Planet X long before finding the 'blob' on google earth. You know how the Google people are. They'd do it, and make it obvious just to get people talking about it.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:18 AM   #9
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
There are a lot of good points made, but I would add that calculating orbits like that is pretty accurate stuff. The "its coming in 2003", "I mean 2007", "really in 2012" crap should be a pretty clear indicator of what you are dealing with.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:29 AM   #10
Big Brunsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
There are a lot of good points made, but I would add that calculating orbits like that is pretty accurate stuff. The "its coming in 2003", "I mean 2007", "really in 2012" crap should be a pretty clear indicator of what you are dealing with.

that is a good point. I don't know exactly how they calculate planetary orbits around other stars that are light years away, but usually it's when they see the planet cross in front of the star it is orbiting. In this case the planet would be coming almost straight at us. They got it to around 3600 years ago, which they put around the time of 'Noah's food'.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:45 AM   #11
Urthman
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4dr
We all know how devastating "Noah's food" was.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #12
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
I'll deem this as "abovetopsecret" information
Old 12-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #13
mad@gm

Drives: was a 2010 2SS/RS
Even if there was some "conspiracy" behind this, what good does it do to waste energy and time worrying about it! After all if a planet was gonna crash into earth and end all, what can you do to stop it? What happens happens, so enjoy life as it is and only worry about the things you can change.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:22 AM   #14
mad@gm

Drives: was a 2010 2SS/RS
Ask wikki-leaks, they seem to have all the gov't cover ups
Closed Thread