The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Member's Lounge > Off-Topic Chat

Old 03-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #1
Who Dat 2SS

Drives: Bitches Crazy
Tapatalk 2

I've got the original Tapatalk on my phone and Tapatalk HD on the iPad. They are a little different but the HD is much better. I see there is a Tapatalk 2 but it's another $4 or so. Anybody know if it's worth it over the original version or the HD?

Sent from my iPad
http://www.h-towncamaroclub.com

2011 2SS Convertible Black on Black on Black, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger, LS3 Conversion, LS9 Cam, Kooks Ceramic Coated Headers, LS3 Exhaust, Roto-Fab CAI, BMR Sway Bars and Bushings, JDP Color Changing Halos with Synced Grill Lighting, Custom Magnetic Removable Front Plate
*** RECORD HOLDER - FASTEST 3 WHEELED, 7 CYLINDER CAMARO LAP TIME AT MSR ***
Who Dat 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
ebaugh1990
Permagrin since 2/11/13

Drives: '13 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat 2SS View Post
I've got the original Tapatalk on my phone and Tapatalk HD on the iPad. They are a little different but the HD is much better. I see there is a Tapatalk 2 but it's another $4 or so. Anybody know if it's worth it over the original version or the HD?

Sent from my iPad
http://www.h-towncamaroclub.com
I love tapatalk 2, it's worth the upgrade in my opinion. It will take some getting used to, but it is much faster and easier to switch between forums and threads.
JBA 3" CAT-BACK Model 40-3114
Cold Air Inductions intake (near-chrome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-6g...ujjgV9wZo9jnXw

Quote:
I agree, my car without cats doesn't smell like rotten eggs, it smells like high octane Bad@ssness emitted through a natural speaker producing "Muscle Car Music"
ebaugh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
I just have tapatalk on both my iPhone and iPad. Works great for me. I've been eyeing 2 but it didn't seem to get decent reviews out of the gate. I'm hoping they fixed it with a few updates. If I see it on sale I'll pick it up. It's a bit ridiculous that they want you to buy 2 different apps for the 2 devices. It's a forum reader, not a HD game.
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote