Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #29
WMCC Gary
Camaro Addict

Drives: 1987 IROC-Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom07 View Post
Hey all I have found a couple places online that have the 1/18 scale diecast models for resonable prices. here are the links

http://www.idcow.com/jd2052.html (silver)
http://www.idcow.com/jd2053.html (red)
http://www.idcow.com/jd2054.html (Black w/ red stripe)
http://www.idcow.com/jd2055.html (white w/ orange stripes)
http://www.idcow.com/rc2040.html (remote control red)
http://www.idcow.com/rc2041.html (remote control silver)
http://www.pro-models.com/Merchant2/.../NEW/DUB-91309
http://www.pro-models.com/Merchant2/...ET/DUB-91077-S
http://www.pro-models.com/Merchant2/...ET/DUB-91077-R
THANKS!
WMCC Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #30
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Thanks Freedom!!! Now I can get them all in one fair swoop! The color on that red diecast looks awesome. It doesn't look red to me and actually`looks like it has some metallic orange to it. Looks awesome!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:38 PM   #31
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Well, I won an auction on ebay a few days ago for a silver and red Hot wheels combo. Get this....I got them for .99 cents...+6.00 for shipping, but still...that's pretty damn good if you ask me! I'm getting worried. The shipper had a shipping label made up through pay pal and I've been trying the tracking number for a few days. It keeps saying that the # is no good. It'll probably still get here, but that gets me a little uneasy.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:12 AM   #32
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Well, I won an auction on ebay a few days ago for a silver and red Hot wheels combo. Get this....I got them for .99 cents...+6.00 for shipping, but still...that's pretty damn good if you ask me! I'm getting worried. The shipper had a shipping label made up through pay pal and I've been trying the tracking number for a few days. It keeps saying that the # is no good. It'll probably still get here, but that gets me a little uneasy.
How was he shipping the items?

I've found that many things shipped USPS don't show up until it's been delivered. Which I find ridiculous, what's the point of a TRACKING # if you can't track it?
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:27 AM   #33
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
How was he shipping the items?

I've found that many things shipped USPS don't show up until it's been delivered. Which I find ridiculous, what's the point of a TRACKING # if you can't track it?

Yeah...it's USPS and I've had that happen once before too. Last time, it showed it left a location and that's it...it was at my door days later. This time, it says the tracking # does not exist. I wish they'd get their crap together. It's called tracking for a reason....
Old 02-28-2007, 09:33 AM   #34
EllwynX

Quote:

Yeah...it's USPS and I've had that happen once before too. Last time, it showed it left a location and that's it...it was at my door days later. This time, it says the tracking # does not exist. I wish they'd get their crap together. It's called tracking for a reason....
Yeah, I quite often have it say it doesn't exist, and the item shows up a couple days later. As long as the seller had good feedback you should be ok. I'm an eBay addict so...
Old 02-28-2007, 09:52 AM   #35
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

If the item doesn't show up (...meh...I'm sure it will), I'll post up the ebay sellers info and we can all send him a message! Hehehehe...
Old 02-28-2007, 12:19 PM   #36
OverAnxious

Drives: 1967 RS/SS L78 Coupe
Send a message via AIM to OverAnxious Send a message via Yahoo to OverAnxious
I recently bought a few LOTS of red Camaros. I have a nice fleet now

ebay rules
OverAnxious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:49 PM   #37
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Ok...so the package arrived at noon here today. Now, in order to get the package, I had the pleasure of having to pay an extra .24 cents or the package was staying w/ the postman. What the heck is up w/ that??? Hey, at least I now have a cool silver and red Camaro to add to my ever growing collection!
Old 02-28-2007, 01:04 PM   #38
OverAnxious

Quote:
Ok...so the package arrived at noon here today. Now, in order to get the package, I had the pleasure of having to pay an extra .24 cents or the package was staying w/ the postman. What the heck is up w/ that??? Hey, at least I now have a cool silver and red Camaro to add to my ever growing collection!
That is the first time I've heard of a fee like that????

These little diecast suckers are addicting
We should have a 1:64 Barrett-Jackson auction
Old 03-01-2007, 12:55 AM   #39
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

My wife said something like postage just went up. I still don't understand because if the package is weighed and paid for, usps should honor the original price....not up the price because "while en route, shipping went up." That's pretty low. I know, it's only .24 cents, but it's the principle. You just don't do that.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #40
EllwynX

Quote:
My wife said something like postage just went up. I still don't understand because if the package is weighed and paid for, usps should honor the original price....not up the price because "while en route, shipping went up." That's pretty low. I know, it's only .24 cents, but it's the principle. You just don't do that.
I didn't think the shipping went up yet. Even if it did, the post office SHOULD honor the cost at the time it was mailed.

Could you imagine EVERY letter mailed with the old postage being held in exchange of a couple cents from the recipients? I'd ask why I was charged xtra.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:18 PM   #41
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Well, the seller was kind enough to not only refund me my .24 cents, but went ahead and gave me a little over half off for my troubles. I seriously wasn't that upset. It was just the first time it had ever happened and kind of caught me off guard. Then, I got to thinking, I wonder if the seller does this with everyone....saving a little here and a little there. It is possible. Well, the seller was very helpful and very kind. I felt bad afterwards but he let it be.

So, I go to Target today and what do I find??? Two more red Hot Wheels! I swear...everytime I go looking for concept hot wheels or big time machine stuff, I never find it. This is the first time I've found Hot Wheels in a store. So, for .99cents a piece, I bought both. COOL!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 05:54 AM   #42
OverAnxious

Quote:
Well, the seller was kind enough to not only refund me my .24 cents, but went ahead and gave me a little over half off for my troubles. I seriously wasn't that upset. It was just the first time it had ever happened and kind of caught me off guard. Then, I got to thinking, I wonder if the seller does this with everyone....saving a little here and a little there. It is possible. Well, the seller was very helpful and very kind. I felt bad afterwards but he let it be.

So, I go to Target today and what do I find??? Two more red Hot Wheels! I swear...everytime I go looking for concept hot wheels or big time machine stuff, I never find it. This is the first time I've found Hot Wheels in a store. So, for .99cents a piece, I bought both. COOL!!!
Sounds like a great seller for sure

I finally found two red HW cars on pegs myself this past week must be something in the air