Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-21-2024, 06:15 PM   #1
Abubaca

Drives: 2016 SS
Vendor for MRR wheels?

Anyone have any suggestions for purchasing MRR wheels? I see lots of people mention PK Auto, but I sent a PM and didn't hear back. Not sure if the guy mentioned is still here. I also contacted MRR directly, but didn't hear back the first time I reached out. Reached out again, got an answer, then had a follow up question which went unanswered.

Probably going with the 017/1LE or 650/ZL1, but there are a few others that I'm looking at. Regardless, they have a lot of finishing options and was looking to discuss pricing etc. Having reached out to Phastek yet, but they seem to only show the off the shelf wheels with off the shelf finishes. Again, haven't reached out yet.

And last question, but... is there a list of sponsors somewhere!? Love to support the sponsors that support the pages/hobbies that I'm into whenever possible.
Abubaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 06:25 PM   #2
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abubaca View Post
Anyone have any suggestions for purchasing MRR wheels? I see lots of people mention PK Auto, but I sent a PM and didn't hear back. Not sure if the guy mentioned is still here. I also contacted MRR directly, but didn't hear back the first time I reached out. Reached out again, got an answer, then had a follow up question which went unanswered.

Probably going with the 017/1LE or 650/ZL1, but there are a few others that I'm looking at. Regardless, they have a lot of finishing options and was looking to discuss pricing etc. Having reached out to Phastek yet, but they seem to only show the off the shelf wheels with off the shelf finishes. Again, haven't reached out yet.

And last question, but... is there a list of sponsors somewhere!? Love to support the sponsors that support the pages/hobbies that I'm into whenever possible.
I bought my MRR017's at Wildhammer Motorsports... Try "wild2024" for a discount code...

https://wildhammermotorsports.com/16...ront-rear-mrr/
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 06:28 PM   #3
ChibbMD

Drives: 2022 SS 1LE
Pretty sure Phastek has them.
ChibbMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 06:44 PM   #4
IMCWORTH

Drives: 2023 Camaro Convertible ZL1 A10
I bought MRR M017 for my SS Directly from MRR Wheels at (323) 887-8600
Carlos helped me and sent me two sets of lug nuts chrome and black

https://mrrwheels.com/collections/wheels/products/m017
Attached Images

Last edited by IMCWORTH; 04-21-2024 at 07:02 PM.
IMCWORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 07:41 PM   #5
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMCWORTH View Post
I bought MRR M017 for my SS Directly from MRR Wheels at (323) 887-8600
Carlos helped me and sent me two sets of lug nuts chrome and black

https://mrrwheels.com/collections/wheels/products/m017
Yup, email Carlos and he'll take care of you. I just got mine installed.

info @ mrrwheels.com.will get to him

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 06:45 AM   #6
WhiteMale

Drives: 23 ZL1 A10 Rapid Blue
I used PK it was OK.
WhiteMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 08:48 AM   #7
Abubaca

Drives: 2016 SS
Thanks for the responses guys. FWIW, I emailed PK Auto right after posting this. Sunday evening btw. Paul responded in 17 minutes! On Sunday! ...now I'm not suggesting that'll always be what you can expect, and I told him he could've waited until (today) Monday, but still, I was happy to hear back so quickly. Anyhow, he and I are discussing some different options.

Thanks,
Chris
Abubaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 09:12 AM   #8
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
https://www.phastekperformance.com/search/?query=mrr