The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Technical Forums > In Car Electronics (NAV, Audio, Entertainment, Gauges, etc.)

Old 07-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
gojurick

Drives: '14 Stingray "Sasha"
Universal Remote System buttons stuck

Just checking to see if anyone else is having this problem. The left and center buttons of my URS are stuck in the pushed-in position. NO, I don't use extra force on them, I've had visor remote buttons in many cars and never had it happen before. Both happened within 2 days of programming and using them. I don't want to take it in just for this since I'm sure they'll "need' to keep it for a week to replace or fix. But I've tried to coax them down with no luck. Fortunately they're not sending constant signals to my door opener.

Is there any way to get in there to work on it, I don't want to just start prying and possibly void and warrant repairs. I guess I can always wait until I need a real service.
gojurick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:15 PM   #2
Smyles

Drives: L3
My middle button is stuck down. I poked at it a bit with an eyeglasses screwdriver, but stopped before I scarred anything when it wouldn't pop back out.
Smyles is offline   Reply With Quote