The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Stingray Photos, Videos, Media

Old 10-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
rocket68

Drives: GMC Acadia Denali
Laguna Blue in Stock

This Laguana Blue is in stock in Georgetown, KY at Frank Shoop Chevrolet. They said in came in yesterday. Just saw it at noon today. LT3 with Z51. Sticker about $73,000. Black interior. Sure wish I had the funds to go after it this afternoon.
Attached Images

rocket68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #2
rocket68

Drives: GMC Acadia Denali
Went back to see it again. The dealer now has a Dealer Addendum-$10,000 over sticker.
rocket68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #3
fcu678
5Th Gen (Craig)

Drives: 2014 C7
Is it the Premiere edition one that several dealers are getting??

fcu678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #4
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcu678 View Post
Is it the Premiere edition one that several dealers are getting??
Nope... right off the bat, the one above is not a Premiere Edition. All PE's sticker north of 75K and have carbon flash stinger stripe, unique chrome wheels, CF roof, 3LT trim, etc... like this pic:

But that blue one OP posted is still quite nice.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:11 PM   #5
StingrayZ51

Drives: 1996 Corvette LT4 CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket68 View Post
Went back to see it again. The dealer now has a Dealer Addendum-$10,000 over sticker.
I would NEVER pay that, and I would NEVER give any business to that dealer EVER! Price gouging like that should be remembered and never forgiven, imo.

There's a dealer here locally, that tries to ingratiate itself with the Corvette community, but they did the same thing when the C6 came out, adding $10k to the sticker, just because they could. My buddy waited a few months and bought from another dealer.

I hope those clowns realize they are thinking very short term with this price gouging. There is far more money to be made by selling *more* Corvettes at a reasonable price, and building some goodwill in the Corvette community (which in the SF bay area, is pretty well organized.) Plus, they are losing a fair amount of the follow-up money to be made with maintenance.
StingrayZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #6
Bolt-onC6

Drives: 2017 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by StingrayZ51 View Post
I would NEVER pay that, and I would NEVER give any business to that dealer EVER! Price gouging like that should be remembered and never forgiven, imo.
Couldn't agree more! I would never buy any car from a dealer that uses those tactics. Even were I attempting to purchased another vehicle that is priced good.
Bolt-onC6 is offline   Reply With Quote