The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > California

Old 10-18-2013, 12:40 AM   #1
Neriah

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
C7 @ MSRP?

I am looking for a dealer somewhat close to the Bay Area that has any C7's for MSRP. I know its a long shot since they just came out, but I have heard a few stories of people picking them up at MSRP. Trying to get lucky.
Full BMR bushings and suspension.
Neriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #2
C7vette

Drives: 2009 CLK550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
I am looking for a dealer somewhat close to the Bay Area that has any C7's for MSRP. I know its a long shot since they just came out, but I have heard a few stories of people picking them up at MSRP. Trying to get lucky.
You should be able to get one at MSRP if you are willing to spend some time calling different dealers, don't pay any markup. Try the Chevy on Stevens Creek in San Jose, it's big dealer and I think he's offering the car at MSRP.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about MSRP at the Stevens Creek dealer.
C7vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
Home Chicken

Drives: 2003 Honda S2000
I made my order at Courtesy Chevrolet on Stevens Creek in San Jose for MSRP [currently stuck at 1100 status]. Unfortunately it looks like they are out of allotment, but they seem pretty confident that they will get more allotment since they are a pretty big dealer. I would definitely try contacting them. I did see several C7s on the showroom floor from customers that backed out of their orders, unfortunately they are asking for 20-25k over MSRP for the stock they have on hand...
Home Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:09 AM   #4
Fasttoys

Drives: Lotus Evora S
Good Luck.
Fasttoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #5
route66

Drives: 66 coupe 78 pace car 2014 coupe
I orderd my C7 at Courtesy on Stevens Creek Blvd. which I received last month and paid MSRP. I am checking with salesman to see if they have any alotment left to sell or any cars in stock and if they are marking those up above MSRP. I will post answer when I hear back from salesman.
route66 is offline   Reply With Quote