Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-10-2014, 01:29 PM   #71
killaxjilla

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LTRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
What we need is window sticker of the old camaro badge with a 5 implemented into the middle of it somewhere. I wouldn't buy a sticker that says CAMARO5 the way the ones we have do

This.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
killaxjilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:16 PM   #72
BFella

Drives: 16' Supercharged 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisingSpeed View Post
Were sensitive because some dweeb heads think they are all well to do driving a V8 or because automatics aren't (real) transmissions. And yes v8s do sound better than a v6 but it takes the ear of a car freak such as ourselves to figure that. I don't think everyone revs their engine 24/7. Well us "six bangers" could've just as easily bought a used ss for the exact same price. But some of us have other priorities like buying $60,000 suburbans and trucks to use for the family. And I do enjoy my 323 hp while still making 28 mpg!

Now let's get back on topic. Yes I do wonder if any camaro drivers are on Camaro5 and I would like to give a courteous wave or pm to anyone I see. Whether it's a v6 or v8, ls or z/28, coupe or convertible, 16 year old driver or 86 year old driver(I would laugh though), deep magenta or red rock even though I'm not a fan of the magenta! Lol
It's sad there's people like that in our community isn't it? I could have EASILY bought a brand new SS but my work commute is 60 miles round trip a day, so I bought a V6, and like you said, some of us have other priorities, it's sad there are people like that in our OWN community, douchebags.
BFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #73
BFella

Drives: 16' Supercharged 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post
i wonder too. funny thing is there are so many modded Camaro's on Camaro5, but i do not see that many around here. Mostly just bowties that are body colored.
Come to Scottsdale! We can cruise.
BFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #74
Smoke 'em
There's always a faster 1

Drives: (-,-)
I wonder about it as well sometimes. I am guilty of not really acknowledging other drivers but it is mainly because I have so much running through my mind that I am trying to focus on driving so I probably don't even notice if someone waves or not. I was thinking about just flashing my lights since my windows are tinted and you probably wouldn't see me wave back. But if you see the YOUWONT on my plate it is me.

I got a little ticked off when my ,now ex, brother-in-law decided to use that as his screen name. I had that plate on my last car for 8 years and transferred it to this one when I got it and sold the other car but that is another story in and of itself.
Smoke 'em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:05 PM   #75
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
i never think they are a part of c5 because basically everyone on here has the mod-diseases so they wouldn't be stock everything.

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:53 PM   #76
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
I always wonder as well. I don't like stickers on my Camaro so I can't do the C5 sticker. Hell I don't even like the vinyl rally stripes, hockey sticks either..

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:15 PM   #77
Need4speed_motorsports

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Unfortunately in LA if you see a camaro its usually a rental with some tourists in it.
Need4speed_motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #78
Trob85
Svt lol

Drives: 2011 ss inferno orange blown
I always wonder, but for sure of only one that I never see around town except once.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:13 AM   #79
ex-SS-ve

do not really see a whole lot of Camaros in my area. mostly Toyotas, nissans , suvs and work trucks oh yea and Chrysler 300cs
ex-SS-ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:42 AM   #80
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve View Post
do not really see a whole lot of Camaros in my area. mostly Toyotas, nissans , suvs and work trucks oh yea and Chrysler 300cs
In texas? I was there and I saw them EVERYWHERE!
Camarolover85 is offline   Reply With Quote