The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-13-2010, 09:23 AM   #57
hercamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS RS Red w/black
Another one...when a person starts to come into my lane (with me in it)...I honk to let them know I am there and they give ME the finger?!? Pardon me for not letting you hit me...my bad.
hercamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #58
bigearl

Drives: 10 Camaro 2lt
People who want specific answers but don't ask specific questions.
People who only ask questions to affirm the answer they want to hear.
bigearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #59
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
camaro v6 haters annoy the hell out of me
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #60
Jay2SS109
Redemption

Drives: .

Last edited by Jay2SS109; 06-25-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Jay2SS109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:24 AM   #61
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
People who live off the government get everything for free food stamps, wick, badger care, government housing and then still whine about their monthly bills

People who don't do their research before they know the whole story of you and your poessions you own aka car and another things.

People who have their cell phones glued to their ears and don't acknowledge that you are trying to talk to them or your in their atmosphere.

When you walk into a clothing shop and you want to get a shirt down that's 10 feet up in the air. Since I'm only 5"4 you sit and struggle till you bust the hanger then somebody may help you.
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:27 PM   #62
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
People who live off the government get everything for free food stamps, wick, badger care, government housing and then still whine about their monthly bills

People who don't do their research before they know the whole story of you and your poessions you own aka car and another things.

People who have their cell phones glued to their ears and don't acknowledge that you are trying to talk to them or your in their atmosphere.

When you walk into a clothing shop and you want to get a shirt down that's 10 feet up in the air. Since I'm only 5"4 you sit and struggle till you bust the hanger then somebody may help you.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:39 PM   #63
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
Also i work at a bank so here's a couple for you guys:
1. People who Always claim there acct is positive WHEN ITS NOT, basically overdrawn customers.
2. People who are NEVER prepared with their deposits/withdrawals etc...
3. When you can't do something for a customer they look at you like "ive been banking here for [insert x amount of years]"....uhh so what
4. People who want their cash back in certain way-i know some people may need change but c'mon at least make the denominations even like $200 in 20s and etc because when its 160 in 20s, 150 in 50s, 70 in 10s, 35 in 5s....man its a little confusing
5. Please be nice to the teller we, well most of us, always trying to do our best for our customers

ok i think im done ranting thanks for listening lol...
Old 06-21-2010, 12:08 AM   #64
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
haha i am enjoying these
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:25 AM   #65
Pumpkin1LT

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Driving in the fast lane on the hwy (usually 5M above the posted speed limit) a good 2 car lengths behind the car in front of me (safe distance)..the person behind me doesn't think I'm going fast enough, he/she proceeds to pass me and quickly shove his/her car into that two car length space I've left between me and the driver ahead (in essence cutting me off) then slamming on his/her brakes..cause their little brain can't seem to figure out that they aren't going to get to destination B any faster than the rest of us drivers.. This seems to happen alot here in TX.

Oh, and coming across the occassional person who automatically assumes that I know nothing, or that I could possibly know anything about cars.... because I am a woman. And yep, this still happens every so often. I understand that it's a prodominately male arena..but give a lady alittle credit.

Going to the 10 items or less lane at the grocery and waiting behind someone unloading a cart of 30+ items. SERIUOSLY!? But then again...maybe they just can't READ.

A happy wife is one in the garage getting dirty under her 2010 Camaro!
Pumpkin1LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:45 AM   #66
Candie
The Go Fahst Girl

Drives: 17 2SS
Send a message via Yahoo to Candie
I hate when people constantly talk on their cell phones in public. Seriously, I do not need to know every aspect of your life while walking thru Target. And I can't stand rude people. There is NO situation where being flat out rude is acceptable. You can be firm and direct w/o being rude.
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:27 AM   #67
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Did anyone else think off the South Park episode when they saw this post? LOL

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #68
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2001 Maxima
^ LOL!
Old 06-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #69
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
People that are unwilling to help themselves. I'm more than willing to help someone in need if they're willing to use that help to better their situation. But it REALLY bothers me when they still just sit there and whine about how bad they've got it and they've got family and friends lined up at the door willing to step in and give them a hand. You can only tell someone it's going to be alright so many times before you just give up. Sack up and deal with it, moping around isn't going to help anybody.

also, people that think because I'm an Engineer I have no practical knowledge about how things work. Yes, there are many out there (in fact probably a majority judging by my graduating class) that are lacking some practical skills. But it's very sad and frustrating when I'm working with a crew and all they do is bitch and moan about how the Engineers f**ked everything up and then you find out they're using the tool wrong because it's "easier" that way..... I did not go to univeristy right out of high school, I took time off and worked construction and spent some time in the oilfield turning wrenches. If one more person tries to explain how a pump works to me I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose it haha

/rant
Old 06-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #70
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....

Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
People wining about things that annoy them, annoys me........
MikeSVX is offline   Reply With Quote