Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 09-15-2016, 09:05 PM   #43
Seahawkfrost

Drives: 2018 2SS 6MT Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cholley7 View Post
@seahawkfrost I would do that but no dealers by me have the colors I want with the black ground effects and wheels. Ultimately I'll prob have to order my car sense why I like hearing your opinions
There are a lot of pics on this site that show what the black ground effects look like on the hyper blue metallic camaro's. To me the metal flake in the hyper blue gives it the pop everyone loves. I get compliments everyday on my car, which is nice. Good luck on whichever you decide. Remember if you are getting an Lt model that you will need the rs package to get the DRLs under your headlights.
Seahawkfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 09:58 PM   #44
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Drives: Not As Fast As I Would Like To
Quote:
Originally Posted by Com69 View Post
I have Nightfall Gray(can't call it NFG, I always think "No ****ing Good"), absolutely BEAUTIFUL color, especially in the sun. Sparkles like crazy. Saw a Summit White, which I didn't think I'd like, and it was stunningly gorgeous, I was a little shocked by how much I liked it. I never considered any red, as my driving style attracts enough attention from the cops, didn't need any more help. Around here, any bright red is known as "Arrest me Red", cause they do, often.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Com69 View Post
Any body shop worth it's salt can match metallics, we do it all day long. It's all in the flop control, get the flake right and that's 90% of the battle.
And This

I vote for Hyper Blue. It may seem like there are a lot of them out there, but I've only seen one up close and personal and I have been on a couple of long road trips.
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

The problem with this world is stupidity.
I'm not saying there should be penalties for stupidity,
but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:40 AM   #45
Cholley7

Drives: Black 2010
Ya I have been thinking about it and I'm leaning towards blue haha but idk I guess I'll see when it comes time to order that color does look great in person though!
Cholley7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:42 AM   #46
ajmcquar

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Bias vote for Hyper Blue.

Seriously, the color looks fantastic in any light/angle. The way the lines of the car play with the light are seriously amazing with this color.
ajmcquar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 08:11 AM   #47
RagingHawk

Drives: Fuel efficient compact sedan :)
White looks good with black wheels and maybe some stripes. I would pass on red. I would also pass on black because the NFG looks better to me. Hyper Blue is a nice color on the SS model, again with black wheels. Without it, it looks odd. Many people have the color. With all that said, if you're getting an SS model, please go with yellow, it is a very nice color with the black wheels, get it detailed and wrap it, it will look very good. I've yet to see anyone in the recent months go with yellow and it's bugging me, lol.
RagingHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 08:50 AM   #48
BrianL

Drives: 2016 2SS, Red Hot, NPP, Nav, M6
I was set on a hyper blue as I liked the options & pricing on one up here, but my wife overruled me & said to get the red hot. She's not a fan of the hyper blue & I do love the red on a sports car. Since she was partial to the red (& I also like red, my last modded Mustang was also red) & she's the best thing that ever happened to me, red it is! And I love it. You can't go wrong as the car pops in any of the colors you are thinking of. I find red pretty easy to maintain.
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 08:51 AM   #49
DougCBJ

Drives: 2016 Blue 2SS
The new green that is coming out for 2016 is my favorite so far with hyper blue now a distant second, but I have a crappy black one.
DougCBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 09:01 AM   #50
Egon

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
My personal favorite is Nightfall Grey, followed by Hyper Blue, but I wanted to say to you that if you did not like keeping dark colors clean and you are not into washing and detailing the car often or just like to take it to automated washes then get silver, it is probably the best color at hiding imperfections and dirt. It looks damn good too.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:09 AM   #51
Stall

Drives: '16 Bright Yellow 1SS
What color should I get?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingHawk View Post
White looks good with black wheels and maybe some stripes. I would pass on red. I would also pass on black because the NFG looks better to me. Hyper Blue is a nice color on the SS model, again with black wheels. Without it, it looks odd. Many people have the color. With all that said, if you're getting an SS model, please go with yellow, it is a very nice color with the black wheels, get it detailed and wrap it, it will look very good. I've yet to see anyone in the recent months go with yellow and it's bugging me, lol.

Here to represent the bright yellow master race. It wasn't my first choice but I got a killer deal on a 2016 as the 2017s were coming in. Now that I have it, I wouldn't pick any other color. Get black wheels, tint, and some tasteful black decals you're looking at a badass car that can't be ignored. The only downside is everyone will call it bumblebee regardless of whether or not you get the rally stripes >.<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Stall; 09-16-2016 at 03:53 PM.
Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:19 AM   #52
pdrumans

Drives: 2LT Red Hot 2.0t
Even though I have Red (and have gotten many compliments on it) and generally like all the colors, my number one color had it been available the day I bought, would have been white. I would love to see them do a pearl white in the future.
pdrumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:23 AM   #53
Cam 6

Drives: 2018 Colorado ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockandawe View Post
Gray is to blah, go with a color that stands out for a car that stands out!
One thing to remember: That color will stand out to police as well.

I would prefer to fly under the radar, pun intended, if I can.
Cam 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:27 AM   #54
SpookShow'84
Bump in the night

Drives: '84 Monte Carlo SS, '15 Optima
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrumans View Post
Even though I have Red (and have gotten many compliments on it) and generally like all the colors, my number one color had it been available the day I bought, would have been white. I would love to see them do a pearl white in the future.
+1

Kia's - Snow White Pearl - would look amazing. That color has helped them sell more Optima's than they should have been able to.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:47 AM   #55
pdrumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam 6 View Post
One thing to remember: That color will stand out to police as well.

I would prefer to fly under the radar, pun intended, if I can.
I definitely feel like I stand out to the police as "that car there"
Old 09-16-2016, 11:49 AM   #56
pdrumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookShow'84 View Post
+1

Kia's - Snow White Pearl - would look amazing. That color has helped them sell more Optima's than they should have been able to.
lol, too funny, but seriously yes that color would look good on the Camaro