The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 07-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #29
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
First hand experience. That year Mustang is uncomfortable no matter where you sit.
That's for sure. I heard for years that the mustang had hard seats, and when i rode in my brothers i couldn't believe it. It's like sitting on a park bench.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:20 PM   #30
Darkstar November

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT
pre 05 cars were not the most comfy things to ride in for a long time, the seats and sitting position were not that great
Darkstar November is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #31
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Talking

a little my dad is friends with a guy who runs a place that sells used fords and parts for fords (bought a center mounted brake light for a 2002 Taurus for my dad's GF to replace her broken one). and one of the cars he has is a 2005 or 2006 Ford Mustang V6 coupe.

except the car does NOT have those 3 pointed center cap thingys it is IDENTICAL to that one. it only has 8K miles on it, it WAS hit in the front and was repaired with a new fascia/lights/grille and hood and repainted, so it does have a R title. the car even tho it is a base model it has leather interior, power everything, 'Shaker' 500w sound system. I MAY get that one if the $$$ is right.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:48 AM   #32
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
What are you looking for here?
Old 05-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #33
Xorak

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
a little my dad is friends with a guy who runs a place that sells used fords and parts for fords (bought a center mounted brake light for a 2002 Taurus for my dad's GF to replace her broken one). and one of the cars he has is a 2005 or 2006 Ford Mustang V6 coupe.

except the car does NOT have those 3 pointed center cap thingys it is IDENTICAL to that one. it only has 8K miles on it, it WAS hit in the front and was repaired with a new fascia/lights/grille and hood and repainted, so it does have a R title. the car even tho it is a base model it has leather interior, power everything, 'Shaker' 500w sound system. I MAY get that one if the $$$ is right.
those options make it a Premium, not a base. just a couple pointers on a salvage/rebuilt title.. the value will be about 50% of a clean retail price on the same car. also, only purchase a salvage car if you can verify that the repairs were done correctly and you plan to drive it until it is completely worthless. it's HARD to private sell a salvage car and dealers won't take them in trade.
Xorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:48 AM   #34
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Thumbs up

the shop does good work i walked around the car and cannot tell what was fixed on the front. he said that the hood, fascia, grille, and lights were replaced as well as the radiator/tranny cooler. IF I were to buy this car I would not care if the value was not the same as a NON R title car, I would drive it cause it is a fun car. my last car had a R title (minor flood) only damage to the car was carpet and I had the 4 wheel bearings replaced but even 8 years after the car was supposedly flooded there was ZERO signs of it ever happening not even any corrosion under it.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:16 AM   #35
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
Naw...I won't hate you...but YOU will.

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:09 AM   #36
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfr1950 View Post
I bought a Challenger and got nothing but compliments from the members on Camaro5..
That's because it's not a mustang.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote