Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 12-26-2010, 11:01 AM   #29
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Luis,

Glad your doing well, Know you must miss home alot but thanks for all you are doing over there. Doesn't sound like you will be in contact for awhile so I hope the new year is a good one!! Take care!!

Rick & Doris
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #30
StangHatersLil'Sis
SoCal HT5

Drives: Silver 2010 Camaro 1LT
Angry missing you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangHater View Post
hey you guys....reading this is the best thing thats happened to me in months, i cant explain how much i miss home, i explained to mrsdunerider a little bit of the situation over here , thank you all so much for the pakages, i got them all dont have much time on the internet ill be out of touch again for about a month, amberly(stanghaterslilsis) your are the best little sister ever i love you tell mom and dad i said hi and sorry i couldnt call on xmas we were out and about but im sorry i didnt get you anything this year baby or angel and jasmine this place only has internet and i dont know your email amber, but thank you all so much for being there , i love you all. cant wait to see you all again. thank you all from the bottom of my heart. amber stay strong for me please girl. didnt know about the restaurant, ill try and call soon as i can in about a month. tell dad to keep his chin up for me. cabrera i miss you so much man. take care, and thank you all again, hope to make it home soon. mrsdunerider, SDcamaro, cabrera thank you !!! say hi to buitre for me and Luis the other one lol and tribone and everyone. well i'll talk to you guys when i can , God Bless.
might make it for marofest dont know yet hopefully but have a blast you guys and smoke them stangs ! just dont get a ticket. oh and would love to see a pic of you guys and my fam all in one spot, amber tell mom to do it for me , happy new year as well dont drive those works of art drunk. ill be pist haha.

Semper Fi

yut!

to my socal C5 Family, enjoy the hell out of your rides for me, hope to drive mine again

leo love the IOM , but my Synergy will be brighter haha it'll be like skittles on the road.

-Cpl. Espindola, Luis
Lui, everyone says hi and hope we get to talk to you soon. I'll tell them. And dont worry i'll stay strong. Dad wants to say a few words:
Was uppers gunny! Dam i miss you so much i need a friend and you were always their hit me up at my email vespindola36@yahoo.com
lui my email is amberly_espindola@yahoo.com
take care y que dios te bendiga. i love you so much.
StangHatersLil'Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:28 AM   #31
Cabrera
Freightrain Coming Ur Way

Drives: V8-1968 & V6-2000 & V6 2010 Camaros
Glad to hear from him and sorry if I spilled the beans on the restaurant... I didn't know!

LOL... Hey bro, you are so right! You and Leo are going to look like a couple of Skittles....Oh damn, who is going to taste the rainbow?

NOW......okay folks with connections! We gotta do something about a Senergy Green when he gets home since Feb is the last month as I understand it correct?

So get those hamsters rollin up there and i dont mean the Kia's!
Old 12-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #32
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
BRO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangHater View Post
leo love the IOM , but my Synergy will be brighter haha it'll be like skittles on the road.

-Cpl. Espindola, Luis
LMFAO skittles we will be brother ! I emailed mrsddunerider some pics to send to ya also so you can see my progress and start thinking on how you plan to make your V6 faster than mine lol you beat me that one time we went to the mall cause you had your intake but when you are back home be ready for a ass whipping by my orange skittle love you bro, come home safe so we can start double teaming again
Old 12-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #33
leonardo

hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrera View Post
Glad to hear from him and sorry if I spilled the beans on the restaurant... I didn't know!

LOL... Hey bro, you are so right! You and Leo are going to look like a couple of Skittles....Oh damn, who is going to taste the rainbow?

NOW......okay folks with connections! We gotta do something about a Senergy Green when he gets home since Feb is the last month as I understand it correct?

So get those hamsters rollin up there and i dont mean the Kia's!
How bout you ride in the middle and you can be the one to taste our raibows Cabrera

Hmmmm as far as connections I think G would be the man to hit up, he knows people at dealerships and contacts with some GM people, if he cant make it happen then I dont know who can
Old 12-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #34
Cabrera

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
How bout you ride in the middle and you can be the one to taste our raibows Cabrera

Nuff said.......
Attached Images

Old 12-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #35
leonardo

HMM

Thats odd ...........just the other day I seen in the newspaper you were the parade leader for prop 8, this pic made the front page !! hmmmm you must love skittles more than we thought
Attached Images

Last edited by leonardo; 12-27-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: .
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:01 PM   #36
Cabrera

hahaha you got me there bro..... that pic will ever haunt me.... I'm never going again to place u invite me to without asking first... how else would i have made the front page news, you took the pic,.... that is what i get for supporting u!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:25 AM   #37
leonardo

ha

Quote:
hahaha you got me there bro..... that pic will ever haunt me.... I'm never going again to place u invite me to without asking first... how else would i have made the front page news, you took the pic,.... that is what i get for supporting u!
Haha well at least you learned your lesson young man
Old 12-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #38
StangHatersLil'Sis
SoCal HT5

Quote:
Glad to hear from him and sorry if I spilled the beans on the restaurant... I didn't know! :
no no Cabrera its fine, i thought he knew also.
and you never hit me up for a meet?!
Old 12-28-2010, 07:41 PM   #39
Cabrera

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangHatersLil'Sis View Post
no no Cabrera its fine, i thought he knew also.
and you never hit me up for a meet?!
I know... my bad but with a reason... saw the forums filled with events all this month, plus holidays... so how about in Jan... u and family pick the place and a few dates and will see when the majority can make it on each day.

Rest on Camaro Family.... what do you guys say?
Old 12-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #40
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
I know... my bad but with a reason... saw the forums filled with events all this month, plus holidays... so how about in Jan... u and family pick the place and a few dates and will see when the majority can make it on each day.

Rest on Camaro Family.... what do you guys say?
Pick a weekend, but look at the 10 day forecast on the net so we can plan around any rain for good pics.
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:42 PM   #41
StangHatersLil'Sis
SoCal HT5

kk that sounds good guys ill ask and look around for places
Old 12-28-2010, 10:47 PM   #42
StangHatersLil'Sis
SoCal HT5

Quote:
cabrera and leo you guys are such little kids and im the child here!
im afraid that the weirdness in your hearts' will rub off on lui eventually