Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-12-2015, 12:17 PM   #15
Drm2Reality

Drives: Possibly a 1LE in the near future.
If you drive it like its supposed to be driven...you will never see the light. I haven't
Drm2Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:42 AM   #16
mojman2001

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS2
Thumbs down

Sorry but 2000 rpm isnt enough tried it and it still force me to go into fourth, when trying to shift into second at 2200 rpms. I even goose it so looking like a dumbass not knowing how shift, just retarded there should be button for that. Bad thing is i live on a hill going up the hill damn thing wants me to do it.. So come on venders and gm thanks for the lovely skip shift.
mojman2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:05 PM   #17
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
Ummmmm, help me out, I never noticed anything like this when I test drove one maybe because I never knew about this or I never really realized the car was shifting from first to fourth because of the power. Someone did say on an earlier post they purchased the eliminator and it worked perfect.( Im pretty sure)
Old 05-22-2016, 12:10 PM   #18
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
found it by Modshack

While it doesn't seem too intrusive on the Camaro and easy to drive around, it's always preferable to me to have it gone. Be aware, this is a real PITA due to the lack of room to barely get your hand (fingers) up between the tunnel and trans. The location is on the left side of the trans, high and toward the rear. North of the drain plug and where the tunnel narrows. It is necessary to use a 90 degree pick tool to grab the locking clip then wiggle off. Installing the eliminator is equally problematic as there is NO room to work. Take your time and you'll eventually get it. Anyway, despite the frustration, this is now out of the system and no longer an issue. This one worked well for $16....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...ilpage_o02_s00