#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-30-2024, 01:51 PM   #1
Camaroesq

Drives: C6 Z06
Better than New 2019 Shadow Grey 2SS Convertible on Long Island

Lowered price: $45,000 or best offer.

I am selling my "mint" condition 2019 convertible Camaro 2SS with less than 5,000 miles on the clock. The color is Shadow Grey over Jet Black. Please refer to the pictured window sticker for the factory build. This car is a manual 6 speed coupled with a V8 6.2 liter engine. The vehicle is in near perfect condition and a rare build - having the front end unique to the 2019 model year. I know, but I do like the 2019 front end in this color! The hood currently installed on the car is the Anderson Composites Double Sided Carbon Fiber Type-T2 - AC-HD19CHCAM-T2-DS which I had re-clearcoated last year. I also have the factory hood included with the sale. My Camaro is a "garage queen" that rarely leaves the garage. This Camaro has been thoughtfully and tastefully modified. No expense was spared. The exhaust/engine modifications that were done by JTM Motorsports include: K and N high air flow CAI; BMR strut tower brace; ARH Stainless 2" long tube headers with catted connection pipes; AC high performance spark plugs; flex fuel sensor; and ECU calibration. The car has been lowered with the installation of Eibach springs. Also installed within the past year was a set of PILOT SPORT A/S XL BSW ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE tires as the factory runflats were atrocious. Other upgrades include, among other things: clear side markers; new engine decals; ZL1 Addons rockguards; ZL1 Addons lift pucks; Camaro SS rocker stripe; red front fender stripes; factory SS center armrest; factory carbon fiber gas cap; custom air deflector case; steering wheel cover; factory carbon fiber license plate frame; Maxspider front and rear mats; SS wheel caps; and a Lloyd's SS trunk mat. I'm sure I am missing some stuff. This beautiful low mileage car is a blast to drive, sounds amazing and looks like new inside and out. I am the second owner of this car which, of course, has a clean Carfax. I have two keys, all factory documentation, window sticker, manual, etc. Included with the sale are receipts for almost everything done to the car and the original factory parts which were upgraded. The car was inspected last month when the oil and filter were changed. I am selling to downsize my stable as I am preparing for retirement. I am located in central Long Island NY and pricing it at $46,500.

CL link -

https://longisland.craigslist.org/ct...742343979.html
Attached Images

Last edited by Camaroesq; 05-07-2024 at 08:21 AM.
Camaroesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 03:09 PM   #2
Camaroesq

Drives: C6 Z06
Lower price. $45,000 or best offer.
Camaroesq is offline   Reply With Quote