Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 09-04-2019, 01:51 PM   #1
madman2k

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2LT RS - Black
Anyone else heard of this problem? - Trouble shifting in lower gears

Hey all. Been a while since I've frequented the site, but i knew this is where i should go for answers.

I have a 2014 RS. I recently started having an issue, where after driving for a while (30 minutes or so), the car will hesitate significantly after turning a corner, and trying to up-shift after the turn. It's more noticeable when making left turns than right. Also, when it starts doing this, the car sometimes idles rough at a stoplight and occasionally hesitates to accelerate. From a cold start, the problem is almost non-existent. The car is not throwing any engine lights, and the dealer has found no record of engine codes (It's there right now). As luck would have it, the dealer has had it for a day and can't get it to replicate.

The problem started prior, but I recently had the recommended 96,000 mile service done of a Transmission fluid flush, Coolant flush and Spark Plug exchange. No issues were found with any of the fluids, including transmission. They also did an ECM reset, which did not resolve the issue.

Any thoughts or experiences that might help?
madman2k is offline   Reply With Quote