Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 12-07-2019, 04:29 PM   #1
CamaroATL

Drives: 2016 Black 2SS + NPP + MRC
Hesitations around 2k rpms

I’m a recent ported heads, ss4 cam, forged rods/pistons car. I have stock ported IM/TB as well so i’m not quite sure if this is a fuel, air or transmission issue. I just picked the car up from the dealership to get the A8 trans flush as well. I hve not gotten to drive the car much since the mods but I tried to hit it a bit last night. In 5th gear at 70mph I hit it and it felt like something grinding under the car. The car also does what I can best describe as a lot of hesitation “blips” around 2k rpms in the first few gears. The rpms dont drop but the car just does a bunch of small short hesitations. I have no idea where to start looking but plan to have a mechanic look soon but wanted to see if anybody else has experienced anything similarly.
CamaroATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:50 AM   #2
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Have you had the car tuned since you did all those mods? I’m thinking the problem might be there. If it was me I would contact Vengeance Racing and see what they can do for your SS!��