The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-13-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

Drives: Everyone knows what I drive!
Please help my friend!!

Hey everybody... my friend is doing a charity walk for March of Dimes, and she is kinda hurting for donations right now. Knowing that there are so many good people on this site, I told her that I would post this in this forum and hopefully help her out.

The march is completely for babies... all of the money goes to helping expectant mothers learn the things that they can do to help make their babies be born healthy. The rest of the money goes toward research into pre and post-natal illnesses and the understanding of how/why they happen and how to possibly stop them.

She is not asking for much... just like $5... that's really nothing when you think about it... all you have to do is DONATE!!!

Her site is www.marchforbabies.org/adriannerhull I promise that this is in no way any type of scam... as of right now, I am the only person that has donated, so she really needs the help.

I appreciate everything you guys do!

Rick.... proud owner of VIN #2937!! (sorry, had to add that because I've only known for a couple of days)

When your men get home and face an anti-war protestor, tell them to look in his eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she is dating a wuss. - General Tommy Franks

richardhoggard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

Bump

When your men get home and face an anti-war protestor, tell them to look in his eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she is dating a wuss. - General Tommy Franks

Old 04-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

bump

Old 04-14-2009, 11:43 PM   #4
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

little help?

Old 04-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #5
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

She's only $80 from her goal... any help out there?