Thread: I Love this Car
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 11:40 AM   #7
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMY1LE View Post
Very well said Billy !!

Only thing that "I" feel improves this car is a higher duration, lower LSA cam/headers/tune.
That's what I have done and the difference on the track and street is amazing.
The second and third gear pulls on a large track put a huge SSMY1LE on my face every time
I've been working weekends lately to meet a deadline for a project I'm working on. I was leaving work two Sunday's ago, after sundown, and it was pretty chilly. By the time I ran through town over to the highway, the tires had warmed up a bit, not fully, but a bit.

I make a left onto the on-ramp; the on-ramp is wide, I'm in 2nd, we got nicely sideways. I intended this and stay on the throttle as I get the car straight, I hit the top of 2nd, shift into 3rd, and put my foot back in it. This on-ramp goes uphill to meeting the highway (I had just driven under it), I'm cresting the top of the on-ramp shortly after I shift into 3rd, and as the car unloads at the top of the hill, we get sideways again ... this time at around 80mph.

Power, is the LAST thing this car needs.

Last edited by Billy10mm; 10-31-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote