Thread: More Horses
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 01:04 AM   #67
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
Camaro and Corvette should never have an 'SS' model.
I can definetily agree on the corvette not having an SS badge....I mean, corvette kind of says it all....or at least Z06 does. Don't put SS on a vette..

Now, for the Camaro, I just feel it shows top dog. But, I've heard PLENTY of speculation that the Z28 just might be top dog this time around. GM has ways of mixing things up and keeping us on our toes. It wouldn't suprise me one bit to see them designate top dog Z28. Personally, the whole SS nameplate says a lot about a sports car....at least it did until GM started putting it on everything. Luckily they caught themselves before it got too out of control. Ok, I'm getting . My bad.

I've said before that I want the top end model. Unfortunately, I know I won't be able to afford it. 30K will already be pushing it for me. Rising health care cost just screwed our contract and even though I'll be getting a 4% raise, I'm still going to be losing money on our more than doubled health care insurance. It's all BS. It's going to put a big dent in my wallet now that this legislation looks like it's going to pass. Hopefully it'll all work out in the end. I'm shooting for a minimum 400hp.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote