Thread: Updating a car
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 11:43 AM   #36
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Mexico city is a whole different ball game. The sky has a yellow film over it. We had to stop there otw to Manzanillo. It was freakin sick. As you fly in, you can see some buildings sticking out of the top of the yellow crap. When you are on the ground, it's like three times as bad as LA. You can't see a mile in front of you due to the crap. Maybe I was there on a bad day....who knows. I would NEVER in my life want to live there or even visit in that city. Oh, and another funny thing....when we landed, people started lighting up their cig's on the plane. I was like....uh.... everyone was smoking in the airport. We got on our next plane and everyone was smoking in that plane. I was just sitting there thinking how much this sux.
That is just plain gross... Kind of makes you want to wear a HAZ-MAT mask if you have to travel there!

As for the cigars on the plane... that is unbelievable! I can't believe some people!

I am a very strong proponent of the no smoking in public places policies. Unfortunately they have not made it to Indiana yet. That is one thing I really enjoyed about LA, you can go into any bar and not have to worry about waking un the next morning hacking up black stuff from the night before!
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote