View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 03:24 PM   #25
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
GAWD DAMNIT. Thanks for giving me a reason to feel like a real shit head. That obviously changes what I see from my side. While I had no way to know that before (if it's hard to believe I'm not stalking you, I'm really not, ha; and not that it would be my business in anyway), I would like to say two things:

I am sorry for being as short and aggressive. While I stand behind what I've said, I would certainly not have been the way I was knowing what I know now. The angle it seemed, to me, you were coming from may not have been within the context of which you were offering it.

I will do my best to remember, in the future, to try to be more understanding of the new information.

And for anyone else - I'm not deleting this because I'm being transparent and respectful of another Member. I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to seem like I'm hiding anything or running away. If EDF' wants me to, I will, but I will leave this up for transparency.

And sorry for getting off-topic. If the Sponsor says it's okay, we will put it back up and the rest of the comments that you had.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote