View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 10:42 AM   #413
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Like the rest of these "kind of exotic-style" high-end performance cars, I don't fear a GT350R anymore than I fear a Z/28 or any of that. I'm not guessing they're going to make 15,000 of them this year. I have no idea, I don't follow Mustangs to that detail, all I know is it's supposed to be "limited" whatever that means.

Even if they limited it to say, 1,000 units. That's 20 cars per state average, if they stayed wholly in the U.S. And as distribution historically goes, the northern states and Texas will likely see the most of these vehicles. So down here in South Carolina, I'm betting if I see one in the wild, it'll be a very rare sight. Gotta feeling I'll be seeing more Hellcats than GT350Rs.

Most will pay over sticker out of the gate and because of that, think they have to squirrel it away to protect their "investment". It ALWAYS happens. ALWAYS. Even with the Z/28 crowd.

And because of that, you won't see too many out in the wild.

There will always be the track rats and that's the most likely place you'll see one. Other than that, out on the street, it'll be like they never existed.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote