View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 09:30 AM   #7
jayno20
Go fast, please.

Drives: 2019 Corvette ZR1
I don't get these early reviews... I swear Dodge is paying these monkeys off to get them to say nothing but great things about their car.

At first he is talking about how great Dodge did with the struts on the car and h ow fast it was on the figure eight because of these amazing struts, then he shows the comparison later showing the ZL1 was faster, but never touches on how big of a deal that is. Not even just that he shows the ZL1 with like a .85G lateral and I've seen other car reviews putting this thing over 1.0 on lateral G's so technically its like they purposely nerfed it as much as they could to make the Hellcat look better.

Honestly, with my obvious biased-ness aside, it is still crap to get these paid off reviews of this car because anyone who is genuinely trying to pick the "better" car is getting crap instead of the truth.

Sure, I'd love if the ZL1 had 707hp from factory and honestly, that is the ONLY thing about the hellcat that interests me but seriously, what is with these reviews that make it seem like the car is the best thing since sliced bread? I'm not buying it. It seems like they are trying TOO hard to make you believe it is THE BEST!
jayno20 is offline   Reply With Quote