View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:48 AM   #5
mynetdude

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT RS V6 Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTruck View Post
I believe what ec1990 is getting at is that sometimes dealers can cause more harm than good, poor care of their pads and they are adding swirls to your paint.

If you think that is big... You should see some of the nightmares some have endured on this forum. Does the scratch catch with your finger nail?
I'll agree my scratches are nothing compared to other scratches I've seen/had in the past

I couldn't find the scratches anymore; I guess the car has some healing powers (I KNOW they were there! I felt all over for it)

BUT I did find MORE scratches and these ones are definitive for sure; luck would have it there's a double scratch on the driver's door where the panel starts to face the ground but ON the door; not under the doorjamb this scratch is noticeable to the fingernail but it doesn't "catch" the fingernail as you say but neither glides right over so its not big/deep it seems.

I forgot about using the quick wash/wax that requires no water and it actually helped the fender even more (I couldn't find the scratches before I tried that anyway somehow, but maybe when I get some sunlight I'll find it).
mynetdude is offline   Reply With Quote