View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 10:47 AM   #28
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
I have 8,000 miles on my TSP's not one problem so far.. I use the hell out of them! I don't care where they steel is from or which country they welded them up in.. If the company that sells them goes over seas and over looks the process I'm fine with that.. it's when you ask to have something made and they send you a quality sample then place a huge order and the sample is not up to par is when you get shafted.

I been dealing with the chinese for 15 years.. they make the best brushless rc motors in the world.. ARC motors are all chinese, himaxx are very good to, so is NUE motors and they have there hand in chinese supplying windings or bearings..

its dam metal a brushless motor is 100x more involved.. as long as they install easy, use thick gauge metal flanges and piping, and the hook up and sit flat along the exhaust ports im good!

I see this guys build right now make the same power as me for 6k vs what I did for 2k..

Just buy what you can live with spending..

Once mommy and daddy quit buying things for me and I was on my own the generics looked a lot better lol! but do some research ask around don't a idiot about it..

TSP for the win! thanks guys for such a good product and a price that paid for my tune by saving the money!

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote