Thread: Z06 too much?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 11:24 AM   #1
ender2664
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 2SS
Z06 too much?

I have read at least one article and seen several videos on utube saying the reviewer actually prefers the stingray to the ZO6 mainly because the Z06 package makes it so you have to be very careful where you hit the gas meaning you are hesitant to get all of the power out of it and use it to its full potential.
That being said how do you feel about those statements? Also...these questions:
1- do you feel they are right? That if it is a street car you should stick with the base engine?
3- yes you will have to be more careful but once your use to it the supercharger will make it more enjoyable to drive?
4- won't the nannies keep this in check?
While I cannot obviously do not go full throttle in every case, never down shift to a gear where I'll be over 5kish, and am obviously careful in corners don't, but I do enjoy being able to floor the car without worrying about the car going crazy on me.
So to repeat myself, do you think it will suck some of the joy of driving the car by having to be very careful or do you think once use to it that all goes away?
I know I was a little hesitant to get on the gas when switching from a 6 to an 8 but now I'm use to it, it is great!
ender2664 is offline   Reply With Quote