View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #17
ec1990

Drives: 2012 AGM SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by C7Z51 View Post
Super pumped to get mine too. I place the "order" with my dealer last week. I picked up a convertible ZL1 to go with my '11 GS Vette and then the next day they released all the info on C7.

Dealer took the order and said they could place the electronic confirmation in about a month. Basically said Load It Up - Arrest Me Red and Carbon Fiber everything.

Car looks stunning in the press pics. Ferrari California in front (kinda), Nissan GTR front 3/4 view (kinda to me) and a revamped Camaro ass in the back.

Took the GS to Granatelli Motor Sports about a year ago and was super happy with their Turbo kit install and other mods. ZL1 is there now for new TVS2300 snout upgrade and other their suspension do-bads.

I figured I would leave the C7 Vette alone but I am sure it won't be long before GMS, Lingenfelter and the rest come up withmore go fast parts

My real concern is what engine upgrades will GM offer for the mid '14 and '15 cars? Are we all jumping the gun. I would have thought the base power would be at least 505 to match the Z06. Heck will my ZL1 be faster? My son is waiting to order the '14 Camaro 1LE with the 505 ZR1 Option engine.

If his '14 Camaro whips up on my "14 Vette GM will have a marketing problem. Not from me but the press will have a field day
Nice username!

You might just be the first one on here with one, congrats on the order!
ec1990 is offline   Reply With Quote