View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #13
Roll_the_Dice

Drives: 2012 Summit White Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buildbright View Post
I'm having the opposite problem. The more I look at the C7 the more i don't like it. The rear is one the worst things GM has done since the Aztec. Also I hate the fact the car has a million Corvette badges and name plates.

The F-Type is pure sex in person if the coupe comes out I might have to buy one. The V8 S sounds like a complete monster.

That being said I hope later this month when I track the C7 my love of the car will grow.
I love both cars...and the thing that attracts me to the Jag is that you won't see many of them. I agree the Jag is very a sexy car...but I also think the C7 is a more aggressive looking car with sex appeal. Although I have seen the Jag, I have not heard it. My Ferrari had Tubi exhaust and sounded like a beast. My family could hear me enter the neighborhood when I was coming home....so I do like the sound of an aggressive V8.

I may be in the minority, but I like the rear of the stingray. As far as badges go...they are easy to remove. People are going to know what it is regardless, if they don't it doesn't matter.

When all is said and done, buy what you love and if it is a toss up, go with your gut.
2003 Audi A4 Convertible Silver Auto (sold)
1999 Ford F150 (sold)
2008 Porsche 911 Convertible Atlas Gray M6 (sold)
2007 Corvette Lemans Blue M6 (sold)
2004 BMW 645 ci Convertible Black Metallic (sold)
2000 Dodge Dakota sport Navy (sold)
1999 Porsche Boxster Black Metallic M5 (sold)
1999 Ferrari 360 Modena Titanium F1 (sold)
1992 BMW 325i 2 door Alpine white (sold)
1990 Nissan 240SX Burgundy M6 (sold)
1979 Celica Blue M5 (sold)
1974 Mustang II Ghia Green (sold)
Roll_the_Dice is offline   Reply With Quote