View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 12:43 AM   #11
daddyseth1

Drives: 94 Pontiac Firebird Formula
I am a 30-year old African- American man, and I myself don't have a high keen interest for most of the rap music being released nowadays. Being the father a teenager however keeps me in the loop with some of today's atrist and music of this genre. However, this stuff sells. It sells a lot! So to see the car WE are all getting excited about getting the publicity it is receiving(i.e this video and the upcoming Transformer movie) this is going to get the word and look out for GM. Having this concept's granddaddy in it does nothing but push the envelope more, it is awesome.

I however will not have my baby(my 2008/2009) looking like a freak show with all of the those unnecessary exterior modifications like 26" rims, a ridiculous piant job, and sounds in it to throw a concert. Now sir, my baby will have all of the appeal from the engine and exhaust, to show off the "real appeal of good ole' American muscle"! Simple looking on the outside, a BEAST on the inside. But, as far as the crowd and the delivery of this latest exposure, I am PSYCHED!

It should have been featured a little longer. Whew, I'm tired. Get those girls out of the way!
daddyseth1 is offline   Reply With Quote